Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 821346 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1730 on: August 15, 2009, 02:09:05 am »
Hey I got a wonderful REAL trip coming up to Atlanta to Crue Fest with my favorite group Theory of a Deadman!!!!!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1731 on: August 15, 2009, 12:49:08 pm »
when is that Jack? Will you pop in on Rich?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1732 on: August 16, 2009, 10:46:53 am »
when is that Jack? Will you pop in on Rich?

No I don't guess so. I haven't heard from Rich in a long time. It is at the end of the month. I would like to see him though. I'm not sure if he likes that kind of music or not.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1733 on: August 16, 2009, 10:59:28 am »
I'm glad you got some good service at the Boundary Ranch, Jack.   ;)

Thanks Gary  :laugh: All that and any of my sarcasm is in the past now and I learned valuable lessons from the experience. I always like to think there is a reason for anything that happens. My plans are to use that plane ticket for a wonderful trip to California which is really where I would probably have a better time anyway. I actually originally had reservations for the Alberta time period at the hotel I stayed in Los Angeles last year, but by the time everything fell through it was too late for that as well. But as I say I think good will come of it all. Because I paid so much for the plane ticket I think I will get more than one trip out of it. As I was telling someone else I am even a bigger believer now in making sure anything I plan is completely in my own hands. I really do want to see even more of California, the Seattle and Portland area, Boston and New England, and of course always New York City. I actually would go back to Chicago again as well. I would also love to see the area you live in, Northern California.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1734 on: September 12, 2009, 12:02:56 am »
I'm not sure why I always do seem to come back here. I guess it has to do with that I have a lot of friends here. I think it is only reasonable to know that even friends have disagreements about one thing or another. I have been through a lot of things here, a lot of good talks here, and a lot of great times at events with people from here. That is not something that I just forget about. If it wasn't for BBM and Bettermost I doubt I would have ever been to Colorado, Wyoming, or California. California was a lifelong dream and I actually have to credit Eric for finally getting me there  ;) On the day of 9/11 I think you have to realize those things that are important to you and I do. I tend to fluctuate right in the middle between the right and left of things so that means I end up with friends of both sides of any controversy that begins. I think that makes it harder because I can see both sides of the disagreements that have happened here at Bettermost. But the people on both sides are important people to me. It's hard to be in the middle. I also realize that I made my bad planning for the Alberta trip way too big of a deal and blamed others for my own bad planning. I apologize for anything that I have said to any of you about that. That was my own fault and fault needs to blamed on me, not anyone else.

Jack

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1735 on: September 12, 2009, 05:49:27 am »
We love you Jack, we do!
We love you Jack, we do!
We love you Jack, we do!
Oh Jack, we do love you!

:-* :-* :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #1736 on: September 12, 2009, 06:12:34 am »
Hi Jack. I hope you´re doing good. Have you already been to California? If so, I´d love to hear about it.

Missed your company in Alberta. No amusement parks in sight there, though :)

Before I go - a prezzie. Beautiful Wyo scenery.

Monika

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1737 on: September 14, 2009, 06:22:51 am »
Hiya Jack!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1738 on: September 19, 2009, 11:30:42 am »
Hey Chuck!!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1739 on: September 19, 2009, 11:33:23 am »
Hi Jack.  How's it going?  Hope all is well.

Hey, you know that if you visit California, I would recommend Yosemite as one of your stops.  I love the place.   :D  I went camping there just last week.

I would love to see Yosemite sometime!!! I am just trying to figure out if I want to visit California in late October or in middle to late May. I know I can have a longer trip in May since I don't work 3 jobs during the summer plus it is easier to get more time off from my main job.