Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 821162 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2007, 11:26:50 pm »
NO, you are not too old, all that running around will just make you younger  ;)

injest

« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2007, 11:29:28 pm »
NO, you are not too old, all that running around will just make you younger  ;)

I don't REMEMBER being this tired when I was a youngun...of course they say you remember things differently than they actually happened... ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2007, 11:34:48 pm »
That's right, see what will happen is you will get over being tired and then you will just think about the good time you had. And then you won't even remember that you were tired  :) Speaking of tired, I guess I better hit the hay, got to be up at 5am tomorrow for work  :( but then I get a whole weekend  :) So I will say goodnight for now, but I look foward to talking to you later. Have a good night Jess and I'm glad you got to go on the trip. The pictures were great!!!

injest

« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2007, 11:36:58 pm »
That's right, see what will happen is you will get over being tired and then you will just think about the good time you had. And then you won't even remember that you were tired  :) Speaking of tired, I guess I better hit the hay, got to be up at 5am tomorrow for work  :( but then I get a whole weekend  :) So I will say goodnight for now, but I look foward to talking to you later. Have a good night Jess and I'm glad you got to go on the trip. The pictures were great!!!

yuck! You are keeping Don hours!!

Good night, Jack

sweet dreams!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2007, 12:33:20 pm »
Hope you slept good last night and I bet you did after coming back from that trip. Regardless of how comfortable the bed is at a hotel it is always nice to sleep in your own bed after a trip. So Don has my hours? They are not fun, but you get used to them. I would rather work earlier in the morning and get home before dark  :)

injest

« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2007, 05:49:33 pm »
Hope you slept good last night and I bet you did after coming back from that trip. Regardless of how comfortable the bed is at a hotel it is always nice to sleep in your own bed after a trip. So Don has my hours? They are not fun, but you get used to them. I would rather work earlier in the morning and get home before dark  :)

pfft! He loves it....pops out of the bed like a dang Jack-in-the-box!

I hate him...

;D ;D ;)

you know it must be hardwired into us to be either early risers or night owls...it has been 20+ years now and I still hate getting up at 6..

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2007, 07:15:23 pm »
It's funny I can be either one, an early riser or a night owl. It just depends on what I am doing. Does Don always go to bed early? I don't necessarily like getting up at 5am, but I also come out of the bed fast. If I don't I might end up not wanting to get up  :)

injest

« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2007, 11:05:26 pm »
It's funny I can be either one, an early riser or a night owl. It just depends on what I am doing. Does Don always go to bed early? I don't necessarily like getting up at 5am, but I also come out of the bed fast. If I don't I might end up not wanting to get up  :)

always. If something comes up and he DOES have to stay up...by ten or so he is doing that "Hold real slow and pay real close attention to what you are doing" thing....like a kid...

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2007, 12:03:17 am »
Sometimes I am too......believe me it is unusual for me to stay up very late, but when I do I have fun

injest

« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2007, 12:04:59 am »
ah yeah?? what you do that is so much fun? huh??  8) 8)