Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 828557 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #200 on: November 23, 2007, 10:48:01 am »
Hey Jack, Thanks for your message this morning. Hope you had a good experence with your family, mine went well, a lot of turkey and a gals of whine and I felt like I needed a designated driver.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #201 on: November 23, 2007, 11:45:54 am »
All in all I had a Great Thanksgiving!!! And yes there were tons of good food. My sister was also having these drinks called Mojitos and while they are ok they are much too sweet for me and very minty......did I say very minty......yes VERY MINTY. And you throw a little Jack Daniels on that and oh well I sure am glad I wasn't driving anywhere. I didn't need to be talking either, did I...........LOL.......no I didn't. I am glad to hear that you had a good one. And now today is the day to relax. And also one of the big things I thought about as far as being thankful for is my friendship with you as well as all the other people here who have become such an important part of my life. And to briefly begin that list or friends I am thankful for and I know I will leave some out............of course you, Lynne, Chuck, Chrissi, Janice, Jeff, Richard, Jess, Brad, Adam, Lee, Linda, Jim, Michael, Monica, Jack, John, Debbie, Rodney, Eric, Paul, Artiste.....this could be a long list and I know I am bound to have left someone out.

To those I listed and those I will think of and list later. I WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY AND MERRY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

And also to all of you, if you have not sent me your address for Christmas cards, please do since I want to send each of you one.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #202 on: November 23, 2007, 12:07:08 pm »
Relax hell, I had to come into the office this morning and everything was fine until:

1. The internet went down.
2. The dog started barking.
3. The phone started ringing-two lines at once.
4. Some people walked in wanting copies of restrictive covenants.

all at the same time. I am ready for a Mojito.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #203 on: November 23, 2007, 12:48:55 pm »
Relax hell, I had to come into the office this morning and everything was fine until:

There's a dog in your office? How cool!! What's his name and what kind is he (or she)?? Is it a guard dog or like a PR dog? I want a dog at work!!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #204 on: November 23, 2007, 01:49:37 pm »

Truman, You should have the day off!!! I decree that your company tell you to go home and relax. What kind of work do you do anyway? Well since they will probably not let you leave I will fix up a Mojito, a whole pitcher full, and then I will be on my way to deliver them. Then we can have a great after Thanksgiving Friday  ;)

injest

« Reply #205 on: November 23, 2007, 06:26:31 pm »
All in all I had a Great Thanksgiving!!! And yes there were tons of good food. My sister was also having these drinks called Mojitos and while they are ok they are much too sweet for me and very minty......did I say very minty......yes VERY MINTY. And you throw a little Jack Daniels on that and oh well I sure am glad I wasn't driving anywhere. I didn't need to be talking either, did I...........LOL.......no I didn't. I am glad to hear that you had a good one. And now today is the day to relax. And also one of the big things I thought about as far as being thankful for is my friendship with you as well as all the other people here who have become such an important part of my life. And to briefly begin that list or friends I am thankful for and I know I will leave some out............of course you, Lynne, Chuck, Chrissi, Janice, Jeff, Richard, Jess, Brad, Adam, Lee, Linda, Jim, Michael, Monica, Jack, John, Debbie, Rodney, Eric, Paul, Artiste.....this could be a long list and I know I am bound to have left someone out.

To those I listed and those I will think of and list later. I WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY AND MERRY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

And also to all of you, if you have not sent me your address for Christmas cards, please do since I want to send each of you one.

XXXXX

;)

Offline BelAir

« Reply #206 on: November 23, 2007, 06:35:15 pm »

At the office?

I too am ready for a Mojito...  too much thinking today.
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline BelAir

« Reply #207 on: November 23, 2007, 06:39:13 pm »
for anyone who wants a mojito:

and for those that don't, perhaps a margarita will do...

"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #208 on: November 24, 2007, 12:59:13 am »
Those look good to me...........I will have some of each  ;D

injest

« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2007, 09:20:54 am »
good morning Jack...

Jack
Jack
Jack

oh....I guess it doesn't work here huh??

:laugh: :laugh: