Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 821124 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #240 on: December 01, 2007, 10:29:24 pm »
Hey Karen, I'm glad to see you over here   :) He's a good cat and I don't think he even knows how to hiss. He hasn't yet anyway which is unusual for a cat. Guess his mother didn't teach him how  ;D I don't think he's ever been around kids, but I know he does like to bite me but not hard.

I am very sorry to hear about Phoebe  :( It is very hard loosing a pet. I had another cat I was very close to who died of old age and said I would never get another one. I didn't for many years and then this skinny little kitten showed up at someone's house I work at. She brought him to work and so now here he is  ;)

karen1129

« Reply #241 on: December 01, 2007, 10:37:35 pm »
All of my cats have been rescue cats.  I will always have cats.
Just one now, and he is so bossy I'm afraid to get a kitten.
He doesn't play well with others ! ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #242 on: December 01, 2007, 10:41:09 pm »
I think Code would have a fit if I were to bring another cat in here. That would not work well  ;) He sees this house as his and me as his. I don't think he would play well at all with another cat running around  ;D And I also have him spoiled.

karen1129

« Reply #243 on: December 01, 2007, 10:54:14 pm »
I think Code would have a fit if I were to bring another cat in here. That would not work well  ;) He sees this house as his and me as his. I don't think he would play well at all with another cat running around  ;D And I also have him spoiled.

Baxter did not play well with my older cat when I rescued him.  She was older and the boss of the house, and
he was relentless about torturing her.  She got sick and I had to keep them seperated until she died.  He really
picked on her when he knew she was sick.  Little shit !!!
According to the vet that is very common.  I didn't like it though.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #244 on: December 01, 2007, 11:14:27 pm »
Baxter did not play well with my older cat when I rescued him.  She was older and the boss of the house, and
he was relentless about torturing her.  She got sick and I had to keep them seperated until she died.  He really
picked on her when he knew she was sick.  Little shit !!!
According to the vet that is very common.  I didn't like it though.

That's terrible that he picked on her when she was sick. I guess he was trying to claim his territory or something like that. The cat I was telling you about that I had before was one of three I had at the same time. He was much closer to me than the others and they had a major pecking order. His mother, a calico, was the boss of the house, then came him and then they both picked on the little gray cat that I got later. Samson though was so jealous if his mother Patches got anywhere near me. And the poor little gray cat, Sabrina, got left out a lot except that she would try to eat everybody else's food. She stayed outside a lot. I would sometimes call Patches and you would not believe the look Samson would give me  :laugh:

injest

« Reply #245 on: December 02, 2007, 01:38:26 pm »
I am glad to read those posts. I got my black cat Millie as a rescue..I found her in a rabbit cage under a desk at a relatives house...her spine has a bump from growing up in such a small area. I just picked up the entire cage and walked out with her. I was furious and think I would have punched someone if they had tried to stop me! a CAT kept in a little rabbit cage!

I had a beautiful tuxedo cat and he wasn't overly fond of her but they coexisted.

when he passed she cried so much I went and got a kitten to help her get over the grieving....bad mistake.

he is the most jealous, bossy thing! she weighed over fifteen pounds when I got him...he has ran her so much I bet she doesnt weigh five now... :P HE has to be over twenty! Porky thing...and he thinks no one (including my husband) should get anywhere near me. For a while he would sleep between us and use his legs to push Don away...that ended one night when Don tried to move him and he jumped up and slapped and hissed at him... :o :o

anyway, poor Milly is such a shy quiet girl and Cry Baby (aka Stinkybutt) just bullies her!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #246 on: December 02, 2007, 03:06:24 pm »
That's a funny story Jess  :laugh: I love the part about him pushing Don away and it sounds like that didn't go over too well in the end  ;D They are very territorial that's for sure. I seriously think Code would not be able to accept another pet and I'm not even sure about another person. Do you have pictures of them Jess? If you do please post them........and same for you Karen........

So Stinkybutt is the alias  ;D

injest

« Reply #247 on: December 02, 2007, 03:36:37 pm »
That's a funny story Jess  :laugh: I love the part about him pushing Don away and it sounds like that didn't go over too well in the end  ;D They are very territorial that's for sure. I seriously think Code would not be able to accept another pet and I'm not even sure about another person. Do you have pictures of them Jess? If you do please post them........and same for you Karen........

So Stinkybutt is the alias  ;D

cause he has gotten so fat he can't reach his own hiney....he will try but the furthest he can reach is mid belly...so he licks and licks one of his nipples... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he is on a diet.

injest

« Reply #248 on: December 02, 2007, 03:51:27 pm »
this was taken a while back...when Cry Baby was still a little fellow...

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #249 on: December 02, 2007, 07:42:37 pm »
Those are beautiful cats Jess!!! I can tell Cry Baby could be a bully  ;D How did you get them to lay so close together? Millie does look real big there. It's good that Cry Baby decided to go on a diet so that he can get past mid belly  :laugh: