Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 828627 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #260 on: December 10, 2007, 03:40:39 pm »
Hi, Jack.  Just stopping in to say hello, I said I'd do that every now and then.

I love cats, although I don't have any myself now.  Nice reading about yours (and Karen's and Jess's) and seeing pictures.

Sorry to hear about your cat who got sick, Karen.

Hey, I'm very glad to see you over here dejavu  :) Please come back more often. OK?

Jack

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #261 on: December 10, 2007, 03:46:27 pm »

Way to go lil darlin...see you after the war is over......!!!

The war is definitely not over yet with the classes, but it is getting there. And I'm not supposed to be here cause I'll end up getting stuck here like I already have  :) Last night I had my last test in one of the classes - 90 questions in 60 minutes - it was horrible!!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #262 on: December 10, 2007, 03:47:42 pm »
grinding that stone huh?

poor Jack!!

ok..see you soon! XXX

Yes, I will be back full blast on Friday and celebrating graduating from one of the programs  :) That is if I passed that test  :-\

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #263 on: December 10, 2007, 04:30:22 pm »
Yes, I will be back full blast on Friday and celebrating graduating from one of the programs  :) That is if I passed that test  :-\

We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you. With so many phalanxes (is this the correct plural?) twisted, nothing should go wrong.
A quick hug and kiss for our hard working boy, then back to work with you!

(Jack)  :-*

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #264 on: December 11, 2007, 12:05:36 pm »
We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you. With so many phalanxes (is this the correct plural?) twisted, nothing should go wrong.
A quick hug and kiss for our hard working boy, then back to work with you!

(Jack)  :-*

Thanks Chrissi  :) You always have a way of making things seem GREAT!!!

Jack

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #265 on: December 11, 2007, 06:28:45 pm »
That is if I passed that test  :-\

Of course you will Jack!  :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #266 on: December 11, 2007, 10:22:04 pm »
                        You will do it.. I believe in you

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=En9eiH4dTK0&feature=related     [/youtube]

Beautiful mind

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #267 on: December 16, 2007, 01:43:05 am »
I wonder sometimes if I need to really have ramblings and thoughts in two separate categories since in the end they are the same thing. My thoughts tend to be ramblings anyway  ;) I created ramblings as a way to tell my story which I have not done. It didn't really matter whether anyone read it or responded to it. It was more of a way to express my thoughts. As I have probably said so many times that people are tired of hearing it I tend to be a very difficult person to get to know simply because I keep everything in. I tend to be a way too much of a trusting person in that I will believe what people tell me.......that is also called naive. Sometimes I discover that those I trusted were not people I should have trusted. Luckily, at this point in time, I have all of my "True" friends back and believe me I am more thankful for that than I can really express. I think when people you have misjudged give you another chance it is the best feeling you can ever have especially when those are people who you cared about the first time you met them. I know to me that is worth a million dollars and much more. My friends, which the majority of are on here, are an incredibly important part of my life. I am very thankful for each of you. It shocks me sometimes that there exists a group of people out there like each of you.

Jack

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #268 on: December 17, 2007, 12:47:45 am »
Hey Gary, and thanks for stopping by my ramblings  :) Yes, I am trying to catch up at this point, but I am back ;D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #269 on: December 17, 2007, 01:04:57 am »
Hello Jack!

How are you? Time flies by, doesn't it?! What are you planning to do during the holidays?

Don't you live in the cabin in the woods? I looked through, but couldn't find the pictures, so maybe I'm mistaken.   ::)

Anyway --  I'd like to see pictures if you decorated it for Christmas.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~