Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 828519 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #380 on: December 31, 2007, 09:42:22 pm »
So you mean Robin wasn't Batman's boyfriend  ??? :o

::) God, parents are stupid. ...  ;)  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #381 on: December 31, 2007, 09:43:08 pm »
:o Laredo slash!  :laugh:

When I can't get my hands on a decent single malt.  ;) I thought it was goin a take some gettin' used to, but I liked it right away!

Uh-oh. What does that say about me? ;D

if you are not careful, Jeff, all these guys are gonna ruin your reputation....or theirs....one or the other!

injest

« Reply #382 on: December 31, 2007, 09:47:44 pm »
::) God, parents are stupid. ...  ;)  ;D

hey now!!

all little boys at that age hate girls...he would flop onto the golf cart every afternoon just exasperated..."Lissa done chaseded me around ALL day today"

"Well, did she ever catch you?"

"Yeah!" *rolling eyes*

"well what did she do when she caught you"

"Nuttin! That is all. She just CHASEDED me"

man, life is hard for a cute young gay child....yucky girls wanting to chase you all over, proposing to you...when all you want to do is hang out with the guys and practice spitting and throwing rocks....

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #383 on: December 31, 2007, 09:51:40 pm »
man, life is hard for a cute young gay child....yucky girls wanting to chase you all over, proposing to you...when all you want to do is hang out with the guys and practice spitting and throwing rocks....

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Well, did he perfect his spitting?  ;D

Happy New Year, Honey!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #384 on: December 31, 2007, 09:54:59 pm »
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Well, did he perfect his spitting?  ;D

Happy New Year, Honey!

>:( >:(

I hope he perfected his rock throwing....

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #385 on: December 31, 2007, 10:19:04 pm »
Learn something new every day, don't ya, Shasta.   :D

BTW, if you'd like pictures I could supply those for you.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now who's the scoundrel!!??   :P  :laugh:
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #386 on: December 31, 2007, 11:48:33 pm »
:o Laredo slash!  :laugh:

When I can't get my hands on a decent single malt.  ;) I thought it was goin a take some gettin' used to, but I liked it right away!

Uh-oh. What does that say about me? ;D

I think that says you got good taste in whiskey!!! I always thought of Jack and Ennis as JD drinkers, but that is not what they showed in the movie.

Yes Laredo slash.........hmmmmmmmm.......good idea. It was the article that I read that says one never appeared in a scene without the other so who knows. Maybe there was more going on there than we knew at the time  ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #387 on: January 01, 2008, 02:24:08 am »
Does putting up your new calendars and taking the old ones down before you go to bed in the new year bring you good luck in the new year? I never have thought about it, but maybe it is a good idea. That way at least you know what year you are in when you wake up in the morning.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #388 on: January 01, 2008, 02:30:02 am »
Does putting up your new calendars and taking the old ones down before you go to bed in the new year bring you good luck in the new year? I never have thought about it, but maybe it is a good idea. That way at least you know what year you are in when you wake up in the morning.

I let the dogs out and woke up a little -- the wind was very cold!

I don't know--I think there are some superstitions about all that. Mine are already up and I've written all dogs and relatives birthdays on them! Later I'll put the school vacations on too.

The one in my room where my Brokeback calendar was last year is Puppies, one that a friend gave me. The one in the kitchen where Studs and Spurs were last year (sexy cowboys without shirts) is now kittens posing with another little animal. It's so cute. The kitten and the other pet (rabbit, puppy, etc.) are matching colors and markings.

What are yours?
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #389 on: January 01, 2008, 02:32:03 am »
Ennis from 2007 is still up there looking at me