Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 821234 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #460 on: January 01, 2008, 04:49:08 am »
I guess I should hit the bed soon, but I sure have enjoyed spending the New Year with you all and I mean that for sure.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #461 on: January 01, 2008, 04:55:20 am »
I'm gonna hit the sack guys.

It has been so great saying goodbye to 07 and hello to 08 with such fun people!!

Love ya!! Talk to ya tomorrow. Late tomorrow!!! LOL
:-
 :-* :) :-* :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #462 on: January 01, 2008, 04:56:24 am »
Oh golly...  I'm tempted to start talking about icing.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're a wild man!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #463 on: January 01, 2008, 04:56:41 am »
Gary, you truly are an incredibly strong person and I am going to read all of your blog, I admire you for all the things you have endured. That is a whole lot for anyone to endure and especially to come out of all that as the very nice person you are. Happy New Years Friend!!! I am glad you were part of the people I spent New Years Eve for 2008 with.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #464 on: January 01, 2008, 04:58:39 am »
Hey that gingerbread man had no icing. That would be terrible to be a gingerbread man with no icing.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #465 on: January 01, 2008, 05:00:21 am »
But I didn't make him, someone gave him to me, so he needed icing  :)

injest

« Reply #466 on: January 01, 2008, 05:37:30 am »
Yes I am reading your blog Gary. It is very much in depth and very interesting. I think sometimes you can think nobody is reading and actually they are. I thought nobody ever even bothered to look at mine so I just had pretty much quit putting anything there, but it seems like people finally discovered it. So that makes me feel good  :)

well remember also that Google sends spiders into every thread when it is posted on. So every time you post you get two 'views' one was yourself and the other is the spider indexing your entry.  so the more you post the more visits you get....also people are drawn to the more active threads so if you want more people to look at your thread you HAVE to post, Jack!

Happy New Year.

:-* :-*

Online CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #467 on: January 01, 2008, 12:36:39 pm »
Happy New year, Jack!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #468 on: January 01, 2008, 12:46:03 pm »
Hey Janice!!!!! We are all waiting up for your New Years. I'm not sure that the last name is Clarke. How has your New Years Eve been so far.

He looked familiar to me.. So I looked up the television show "The Virginian," I saw what I thought was
a picture of him..and it said the name was Gary Clarke...didnt ring a bell..He was one of the guys that was one
of the two sidekicks usually on one of those shows....Hunky young sidekick to James Drury...The picture wasnt that
good though..it was hard to determine.

My holiday has been going very well.  I am watching the Rose Parade...............

Beautiful mind

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #469 on: January 01, 2008, 12:53:29 pm »
Aww Jack, that is such a sweet thing to say.  Thank you.  And thanks so much to you and Shasta for staying up to welcome the new year in with me.  I know that new years was over for you two hours ago, so it was very nice of you to keep me company.  I really appreciate that, and I won't soon forget it.  

Hugs and kisses Jack and Shasta.  

Jack -- you were my impetus for staying up so late. (Gary -- I was on my way to sleep after AR hit midnite. Then Jack said he was staying up for all his friends on Pacific time!!!)  OH MAN!!! Now I felt like a, well, a bad friend.  LOL. Thanks for keeping me up JACK!!! You are a good influence.

(I just got up and I'm having coffee, sittin' here in Bettermost, WY -- it's quite nippy outside too!)

Have a great 1st day, Jack!! You're the best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~