Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 821488 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #470 on: January 01, 2008, 02:37:50 pm »
I'm glad I was able to make you stay up Shasta. And although we stayed up way until the wee hours of the morning it was the best New Years Eve I have had in some time. So staying up was fun. Yes, Gary, we can only imagine what would have happened if you were killing off those little drinks with umbrellas  :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #471 on: January 02, 2008, 07:39:05 am »
But I read something about you sharing a whole bottle with someone.  Gee!  If I shared a whole bottle with you I'd throw up on your carpet and promptly pass out, and then the next day I'd be a sick boy.  What fun would that be? 

Oh, I've gotten that sick in the past, and it's just not fun!   

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #472 on: January 02, 2008, 09:12:29 am »

Morning Jack...you are so sweet.  Staying up for the west coasters...That is a Brokie beyond the call...

Hope your New Years day was beautiful...     :-*

Beautiful mind

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #473 on: January 02, 2008, 10:43:45 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

For you, Jack, I might take a nip or two of Jack Daniels.   ;D

But I read something about you sharing a whole bottle with someone.  Gee!  If I shared a whole bottle with you I'd throw up on your carpet and promptly pass out, and then the next day I'd be a sick boy.  What fun would that be? 

So how come you're assuming we're gonna drink the whole bottle in one session?  >:(  ;D  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #474 on: January 02, 2008, 01:20:27 pm »
So how come you're assuming we're gonna drink the whole bottle in one session?  >:(  ;D  ;)

I was wondering the same thing Jeff. Gary must think we are wilder than we are  ;D I mean we even left lots for the maid last time  ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #475 on: January 02, 2008, 01:22:35 pm »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

For you, Jack, I might take a nip or two of Jack Daniels.   ;D

Gary I think that was sharing a bottle over a period of time  :laugh: We might all throw up all over the carpet and pass out if we just turned it up and drank all of it at once  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #476 on: January 02, 2008, 01:25:26 pm »

Morning Jack...you are so sweet.  Staying up for the west coasters...That is a Brokie beyond the call...

Hope your New Years day was beautiful...     :-*

Thank you Janice.......it was worth it.......all of you matter so it's not anyones fault that all the times don't change at the same time. I hope you New Years Day was great too. Mine was good and we got a snowstorm last night so I have ended up with an extra day off from work. The only bad thing is that now the roads are all covered with snow and it is 18 degrees outside and with the wind it is even colder.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #477 on: January 02, 2008, 01:28:46 pm »

Oh, I've gotten that sick in the past, and it's just not fun!   

Oh no, that is not fun at all, that's called downright miserable. There's nothing worse than a bad hangover. I have had people tell me that if you have one of them just take a shot of whatever it was and it will cure you. Anytime I have ever had a hangover I would definitely get sicker if I took a shot of whatever it was. The smell itself is something I wouldn't be able to handle. Yuck

Scott6373

« Reply #478 on: January 02, 2008, 01:31:12 pm »
I can't even remember the last time I was that drunk

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #479 on: January 02, 2008, 01:37:15 pm »
Hi Jack. We don't have any snow, but it's 18*F here -- brrrrrr. I wonder if it's still 108*F  at Spicey's house in OZ? Quite a contrast!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~