BetterMost Community Blogs > Jack's Ramblings

Jack's Ramblings

<< < (2/368) > >>

Shakesthecoffecan:
What gets me at these get togethers is there is so much going on, so many people to talk to, so many to meet, it is overwelming. Plus when you got something going on in real life it just adds to it. And if that is not enough I am like a spong for alcohol so by 11 pm I am real to lay on the floor and go to sleep, after all it would be 2 am back home.

I love SF itself, to visit for sure, and if I won the lottery I might even could live there. It is truly a magical place.

jstephens9:
You sure are right about that Truman!!! There is a lot going on, a lot of people to talk to and so many people to meet. Of course, that is a good thing too, but like you say overwhelming. I know at the BBQ it was even harder to keep up with everyone since the gathering was so large. For one thing, you have to put the screen name with the real name and the face which can be hard to do sometimes  :) The time element seemed to be ok while I was in SF, but it hit hard upon coming back home when I lost those 3 hours  :)

I agree that SF is a great place to visit and maybe it would be a great place to live. Sometimes though I think it is great living here and then having all these wonderful places to visit. After all, would they be as wonderful and magical if we actually lived in them? Anyway, I love visiting NYC too, but again I think in context it is best to have it as a place to visit. I feel pretty much the same way about SF. People ask me which city I like the best and I think that is hard to say since they are both great places, but they are different enough to where I can't compare them. Also, Denver was a nice place to visit.

Jack

Shakesthecoffecan:
I am cosidering just dropping the shakestheground id alltogether. Hell everone knows my name, and since I know I got my nephew on my side now I am not so worried about my sister finding me here.

ifyoucantfixit:

Congratulations Jack.  You have come a long way baby.   I am very glad to see you have
a porch where we can all come and visit you. 
        I did enjoy the time we got to spend together in SF too..But take my advice.  Dont get the crab melt.         ;D

jstephens9:
I thought you liked those shells Janice  ;) I think they did put them in there especially for you since whoever the other person was that got the crab melt didn't get shells. Who was that anyway? I think it might have been Richard. Maybe they were supposed to be like pearls  ;D Anyway, I will avoid the crab melt. Yes, all of you can visit my porch anytime you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version