Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830784 times)

injest

Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #670 on: February 16, 2008, 01:47:49 am »
These mean so much to me. Not being one of the popular ones it means a hell of a lot

ouch, you too? I never got valentines when I was growing up...

{{Jack}}

where you been hiding, big guy?

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #671 on: February 16, 2008, 01:47:57 am »
Thank you Shasta, you know for sure that I consider you one of my best friends..........ain't no doubt about that. When I was talking about popular, I meant more about those of us who attend events and those who don't. I think I am going to stay on the side of not attending. Hell, I don't want to be popular, that is for the high school age people.

injest

« Reply #672 on: February 16, 2008, 01:49:21 am »
It's funny how I ever ended up here, just seeing pictures of what the BBQ 2007 would be, the pictures of where BBM happened. The forum never led me here, the pictures that I saw did. Unlike most others, I ended up here because of those pictures. I wanted to see where Jack and Ennis were from or at least where their characters and the landscape came from. Sometimes I see battles between people, battles that turn ugly, and I wonder why. Is that the way it should be? People that for whatever reason become popular while others don't. And the answer to that is I don't really know. Some people express their their thoughts and feelings to the upmost of what they can and what they hope someone will see. But for some, just in real life, those thoughts nobody ever reads or thinks about. After all, you have to be popular for someone to read it anyway. If not you are just writing something that only you will see. And that is life.

you are feeling blue tonight...

I am sorry, Jack.

injest

« Reply #673 on: February 16, 2008, 01:52:18 am »
It's funny how I ever ended up here, just seeing pictures of what the BBQ 2007 would be, the pictures of where BBM happened. The forum never led me here, the pictures that I saw did. Unlike most others, I ended up here because of those pictures. I wanted to see where Jack and Ennis were from or at least where their characters and the landscape came from. Sometimes I see battles between people, battles that turn ugly, and I wonder why. Is that the way it should be? People that for whatever reason become popular while others don't. And the answer to that is I don't really know. Some people express their their thoughts and feelings to the upmost of what they can and what they hope someone will see. But for some, just in real life, those thoughts nobody ever reads or thinks about. After all, you have to be popular for someone to read it anyway. If not you are just writing something that only you will see. And that is life.

I don't either. I think we just wind up talking past each other....I know I have gotten into arguments with people lately only to find as the arguement continued that we weren't even talking about the same things...it is almost as if we are talking two different languages. Standing on our shores staring across and not knowing how to get to each other... :-\ :-\

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #674 on: February 16, 2008, 01:54:06 am »
you are feeling blue tonight...

I am sorry, Jack.

Hey Jess, I am ok, but I do know that I feel that my trips in the future should be ones I plan and not the events. That works out better for me. I am working on a wonderful California trip that will be by myself.

injest

« Reply #675 on: February 16, 2008, 01:55:24 am »
Hey Jess, I am ok, but I do know that I feel that my trips in the future should be ones I plan and not the events. That works out better for me. I am working on a wonderful California trip that will be by myself.

*nods*

the gatherings can be so much pressure....so many expectations and so much intensity. For some people that can be draining and painful.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #676 on: February 16, 2008, 01:57:18 am »
Jess, several of us share the ability to do things on our own. It seems in ways that those people are becoming the ones who look at my threads.

injest

« Reply #677 on: February 16, 2008, 02:00:04 am »
Jess, several of us share the ability to do things on our own. It seems in ways that those people are becoming the ones who look at my threads.

yes, My own forum has slowed to nothing since Garry left.  :-\

but that is ok. I just go around and talk to my friends in their blogs!! (like now!)

;)

injest

« Reply #678 on: February 16, 2008, 02:01:49 am »
I gotta head to bed....gotta get up early to go to work...

good night Jack

sweet dreams

{{{{{Jack}}}}}}

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #679 on: February 16, 2008, 02:06:08 am »
yes, My own forum has slowed to nothing since Garry left.  :-\

but that is ok. I just go around and talk to my friends in their blogs!! (like now!)

;)

I thought you CLOSED that store Jess!! I saw the sign hanging out front and the rocking chairs are gone too! >:(

Hi Jack sweetie!! Yes you are too popular!!

And Shasta, she left me alone over at HER club!! How wude is that? YES I SAID "WUDE"!!!

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.