Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 831287 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #810 on: February 25, 2008, 10:07:51 am »
Gary, I have actually seen the boys in Axe Bahia wear skimpy bottoms (and I think boots) just like the girls. The whole group is actually toned down a bit from when I have seen them on TV. I saw this group as well as several other good ones on a show that used to come on, and may still come on, on Univision. It is called La Caliente and did come on at 2:00 PM EST. I actually ended up with several Latin CDs because of the show even though as I say I have no idea what they are saying. The show is kind of like a Latin American Bandstand, but on the beach with a lot better dancing and skimpier clothing. It is the first place I saw Shakira and that was probably around a year before "Hips Don't Lie" became such a big hit here in the US. And by the way you should see the host whose name is Rafa  ;)

You are right, Brazilians are sexy for sure!!! I think I will post this video over at Chuck's to see what he thinks about it. He is the one who is always posting dance videos  ;)

Dagi

« Reply #811 on: February 25, 2008, 05:00:11 pm »
Time to get everyone moving  :) This group is from Brazil and I saw them on TV right about the same time as Shakira. They haven't made it to the US yet as far as I know. And by the way I have no idea what they are saying.

Axe Bahia - Beso en la Boca
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU_Zfvq_xsk&feature=related[/youtube]

:D This is great! However, the fact that even I found the girls sexier than the men most likely means that the men are wearing too much!  :laugh: But they sure know how to move their hips....  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #812 on: February 28, 2008, 11:48:51 pm »
You know for sure I would not do that Gary!!! And I will say the same to you, you are the right kind of friend too and I appreciate that  :) But he sure does say some things that are true, so although it is meant to be funny, it is also real.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #813 on: February 29, 2008, 09:42:41 pm »
Hello Jack!

Happy weekend! I am really glad that it's Friday. This has been the longest week for some reason. Whatcha gonna do? I have a date with the couch tonite.  :P

How's Code? My guys and gals are all great! Just fed them and me -- we're all happy now.  ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #814 on: March 01, 2008, 01:24:14 am »
Hi Jack!! what up with you??

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #815 on: March 01, 2008, 01:27:39 am »
Hey Shasta, I have been meaning to answer your pm, but it has been a hectic week. I am glad to know that you and everyone else are feeling better. It has been a very long week and full of things I don't usually have to do. I don't have any big plans for the weekend. Probably like you.......relax.

Code is doing fine now. He wasn't too happy earlier though cause I was having to take a math test and he didn't understand that. I have to take a practice test before the real test and when I was just about through with it he stepped on the surge protector and turned the power off on everything. I was not too happy about that. And all the while I was taking the real test he was misbehaving, but I made a 93.9 so guess he didn't mess me up too bad. Now he is in my lap and happy  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #816 on: March 01, 2008, 01:29:14 am »
Hi Jack!! what up with you??

Hey Jess!!! I'm not up to much now, but I just got through taking a math test  :( However, I can smile now cause I got a 93.9 on it  ;D How are you doing?

injest

« Reply #817 on: March 01, 2008, 01:30:14 am »
Hey Jess!!! I'm not up to much now, but I just got through taking a math test  :( However, I can smile now cause I got a 93.9 on it  ;D How are you doing?

show off!!

:laugh: :laugh:

I am ok. I suppose!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #818 on: March 01, 2008, 01:37:22 am »
Well it was not easy, especially not easy with Code running around getting into everything cause I wasn't paying him any attention  :)

injest

« Reply #819 on: March 01, 2008, 02:03:34 am »
Well it was not easy, especially not easy with Code running around getting into everything cause I wasn't paying him any attention  :)

poor Code....just neglected so shamefully!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you should quit your job and devote your FULL attention to that poor lil guy... ;) ;)