Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 831726 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #830 on: March 02, 2008, 11:36:20 am »
Good morning, Jack!

I enjoyed your video from Gary too -- how pretty!

I think it won't be long until we are seeing budding trees and flowers around here -- I've had one little daffodil bloom already.

Maybe the spring time will bring us all some much needed rejuvenation!

Enjoy your Sunday, Jack. Give Code a rub for me.  ;)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #831 on: March 02, 2008, 11:42:24 am »
Thanks Gary and Jess  :) That was many years ago, but you know how sometimes memories from the past come creeping back into your mind. For some reason he did. In some ways, well many ways, he was my first love, but it could never work because he could never admit what his feelings really were. We talked for years after that, but it was always him who was trying to get back in good with me. But yet he never would tell me what I knew was there. He told me time after time that he loved me, but then he would make it seem like it was a brotherly love. We all know what loving someone like a brother means for people who cannot admit certain things to themselves. One day I think I really need to tell him what it truly was all about. You would not believe how many nights I slept in his arms. He even lived with my parents and me after high school for quite awhile. I guess things in your mind never really go away. They just hide out somewhere for awhile and then come back to visit you every so often. And the funny thing is that if he read this it would make him feel happy although it would only result in the same kinds of things as we were in high school. Anyway, it is good to have people who you can tell these kinds of things to who do understand. You two are great friends!!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #832 on: March 02, 2008, 11:44:57 am »
Hey Shasta, and speaking of good friends, you are certainly one too!!! I have a bunch of daffodils with buds. They will be blooming soon. Even though it gets cold still I can definitely feel Spring in the air. My favorite season!!!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #833 on: March 02, 2008, 03:06:04 pm »
Hey Shasta, and speaking of good friends, you are certainly one too!!! I have a bunch of daffodils with buds. They will be blooming soon. Even though it gets cold still I can definitely feel Spring in the air. My favorite season!!!

Well, it's quite sunny and 68*F here today -- expected to get into the 70's. The only drawback -- I'll have to start mowing my backyard very soon!!!! BOO.  :-\  ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #834 on: March 02, 2008, 03:54:44 pm »
It is an absolutely beautiful day up here at the log cabin on the mountain. Blue skies, warm temperatures, wonderful!!!

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #835 on: March 07, 2008, 11:22:14 am »
*waves to Jack*

Hiya buddy!   Where you been?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #836 on: March 07, 2008, 01:12:05 pm »
Gary: merci, yes thanks for adding that video with such beautiful ink images!

Do you create like that? Or do such clips?

I would love that done with some of my paintings too! Did you see some yet?

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #837 on: March 07, 2008, 02:27:50 pm »
It is an absolutely beautiful day up here at the log cabin on the mountain. Blue skies, warm temperatures, wonderful!!!

BOY!!!
You at Don Wroes Cabin and didn't tell nobody! >:(
Damn!!!!

LOL Hope your having fun!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #838 on: March 07, 2008, 07:55:06 pm »
Hey Jack!! It's finally snowing in Arkansas!! It's flat around here, but the snow is still pretty! Are you getting snow right now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #839 on: March 08, 2008, 12:15:05 am »
Hey everybody, I'm glad I have had visitors to the cabin, I guess you caught me Richard since nobody for sure knew I actually lived at Don Wroes cabin  ;D Yep it's mine  :) Hey Chuck, I have just been in training all week plus trying to keep up with studying for these final two classes of mine. And Shasta, no snow yet, just lots of heavy rain, but we may get some snow tomorrow......maybe.....I'm just glad it is finally the weekend. It has been a looooooooooooooong week.