Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 831689 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #940 on: March 30, 2008, 03:01:56 pm »
(((JACK)))
 :-* :-* :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #941 on: April 01, 2008, 09:59:35 am »
Thanks for all your show of support Gary, Jess, and Kelda!!!!!!!! I truly appreciate that. It seems there are always people on here who will always show their friendship, care, and concern for me. There is no doubt in my mind that the three of you are always there for me. There are others as well such as Shasta, Janice, Susiebk, Chrissi, Linda, John, Jim, etc. There are even new friends such as Dana who is an incredibly nice person. I am truly glad to have met all of you. I think I will eventually make it through any struggles I may now be having. I know the answers are within. I'm just not sure where. I know there are people in the world who are much more confused than me, but I think any amount of confusion and indecision can sometimes be hard to deal with.

Sincerely,
Jack

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #942 on: April 01, 2008, 10:40:13 am »
I think I will eventually make it through any struggles I may now be having. I know the answers are within. I'm just not sure where.

You'll find them Jack, just keep searching. 

(((((Jack)))))

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #943 on: April 01, 2008, 11:56:42 am »

You'll find them Jack, just keep searching. 

(((((Jack)))))

Thanks, I will keep searching and I must say I am getting real confused about who is who since I am seeing various name changes. I'm not sure what that is all about  ??? Am I really going completely crazy  ???  ;D Anyway, I do hope that you all know, meaning C, R, and T that you three are definitely included in those people names I mentioned. It's rather hard to remember who all to list since there have been so many people who I have met during my time here and who I have come to consider good friends. I can think of more right off such as David, Scott, Gail, Teresa, Jeff, Karen, Eric, Paul, Adam, Lee, Monica, Lynn, Jack......wow it is really incredible to start thinking of all the people who in less than a year brought me to here. It's funny to think that at this time last year I had never heard much less met or talked to any of you. It has been a great and memorable period of time. All of you will always hold a good place in my mind and in my heart.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #944 on: April 01, 2008, 12:37:25 pm »
Thanks, I will keep searching and I must say I am getting real confused about who is who since I am seeing various name changes. I'm not sure what that is all about  ??? Am I really going completely crazy  ???  ;D

it's an April Fool's Day thing.  I've seen various name changes, and Truman is now "Larry McMurtry", I have Rich's name, and Rich has Truman's name.

;D   :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #945 on: April 01, 2008, 12:52:59 pm »
All of you will always hold a good place in my mind and in my heart.
Same here Jack!
What a year it has been.
So Glad I got to know you in Sept and can count you as a great friend!  ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #946 on: April 01, 2008, 01:10:23 pm »
Same here Jack!
What a year it has been.
So Glad I got to know you in Sept and can count you as a great friend!  ;D

I am too Richard!!! I still hope to go to Six Flags sometime. I am also glad to know who everyone is now. I thought I had finally went over the deep end  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #947 on: April 01, 2008, 01:41:18 pm »
 :laugh:

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #948 on: April 01, 2008, 02:44:02 pm »
I am too Richard!!! I still hope to go to Six Flags sometime. I am also glad to know who everyone is now. I thought I had finally went over the deep end  ;D
Well, we're all there waitin on ya!  ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #949 on: April 01, 2008, 03:06:52 pm »
Well, we're all there waitin on ya!  ;D

speak for yourself!  The men in white coats have not been to my place for me!