Author Topic: Is Heath married???  (Read 5671 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Is Heath married???
« on: May 11, 2006, 12:46:56 pm »
Whoa, doggies--

Heath and Michelle, and a bunch of other Brooklyn dwelling residents, have banded together to oppose a new development in their neighborhood. (If you want to read the whole story, click here: http://therealestate.observer.com/2006/05/heath-ledger-and-michelle-williams-we-hate-ratnerville.html)

Anyway, as part of this effort, Michelle has released the following press release:

"To my mind Ratner's plan does not respect what is unique, inherent and crucial to Brooklyn's landscape and history. The 'Atlantic Yards' proposal is completely out of character with the existing scale and mocks Brooklyn's beautiful diverse cultures. His vision will increase traffic, pollution and asthma. My husband Heath and I moved to Brooklyn for light and space and air. If Mr. Ratner lived here he would understand what we love about it and why we want to preserve our open skies."
- Michelle Williams, Actor

My husband Heath? Did we all miss a wedding somewhere along the line?

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
Re: Is Heath married???
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 12:54:58 pm »
 ??? nothing in the media about it, but could be true...............
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 12:56:05 pm »
There relationship has always been a mystery to me.....sometimes they are married and other times they are just engaged....who knows?

rtprod

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 01:19:24 pm »
You don't use the word "husband" in the media, especially if you are a popular actress, unless it is true. 

It is my belief that they've been quietly married for awhile and Michelle's remark is tip-toeing out rather informally. 

rt

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 01:25:47 pm »
You don't use the word "husband" in the media, especially if you are a popular actress, unless it is true. 

It is my belief that they've been quietly married for awhile and Michelle's remark is tip-toeing out rather informally. 

rt

Agreed! 
They might've gotten hitched quietly in Australia who knows! 
Good on them for not making a media curcus of their relationship!  :)

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 01:27:02 pm »

rt

Thats true....well it looks like it may all come to the forefront now...

vkm91941

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 01:56:25 pm »
Kudos to them, I agree with rt, She would not have used that word in any public, media available way if it were not true.  I say good for them keeping it quiet for just them and their families  :D Congrats to Mr and Mrs Ledger

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 02:38:57 pm »
Actually that made news here in NYC - and she changed her statement to "Heath and I" - so the marital status mystery continues ..... lol

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 02:54:15 pm »
Actually that made news here in NYC - and she changed her statement to "Heath and I" - so the marital status mystery continues ..... lol

Maybe pressured by their agent?  Never quite understand why some celebrities can not admit that they are married. 

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 02:55:38 pm »

I think we need to get the guy at the Smoking Gun on this...get him to dig up a marriage license. I bet he could do it.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!