Author Topic: Is Heath married???  (Read 5670 times)

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Is Heath married???
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2006, 04:14:52 pm »
"light and space and air"?  In Brooklyn?

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2006, 04:21:42 pm »
OT, but reading that article and the list of people opposing - one of my other favorite couples, authors Jonathan Safran Foer (Everything is Illuminated and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close)and Nicole Krauss (The Nanny Diaries and Citizen Girl), are on it.  I love thinking that those two couples might be friendly with each other.  How smart and funny those conversations might be.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2006, 04:26:06 pm »
Yes, "Xtremely" is one of my favorite books. I listened to it as a book on tape and it was outstanding. Brooklyn is moving up in the world!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 10:07:48 am »
Okay, so the mystery continues...just saw this tidbit on virgin.net:

Rising star Heath Ledger is reportedly considering quitting his homeland of Australia for good after years of frustration due to paparazzi harassment.

The Oscar-nominated 'Brokeback Mountain' star admits that he is sick of the constant media attention he and his wife Michelle Williams attract in Australia, especially as it reached uncontrollable levels on the set of his latest movie 'Candy'.

Hmmm, I think a quiet wedding was held at some point...would love to know more details, though. I'll keep sleuthing.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 08:17:09 am »
And now we discover that Heath has a father-in-law:

Ledger in-law in trouble
Brad Clifton and Alison Rehn
23may06

HE is the father-in-law of actor Heath Ledger and a share trading expert who travels the world to spread the message about his stock market success. But Larry Richard Williams is cooling his heels in a Sydney jail cell.

to read more:

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,19227433%255E2902,00.html

I actually emailed the smoking gun, asking them about a marriage license, but no answer as of yet....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 09:04:32 am »
Thanks for posting the article Leslie.  Reminds me of the old PT/IMDb days when I'd wake up to a new article posted by you every morning!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 12:01:55 pm »
NO!    Now I can't marry him!    :'(

Oh wait! Jake is still available!  YEE HAAA!  ;D