Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8738790 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #17140 on: May 14, 2021, 07:50:45 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

TGIF!!!

I am officially on "stay-cation" now, until the 24th.  :)

Mom's birthday is on Sunday, so I'll be seeing her for that, obviously, and I'm meeting a friend for lunch on Thursday.  Other than that, no major plans for the week, which suits me fine.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17141 on: May 14, 2021, 07:53:02 pm »
How is everybody doing? Your whole family has been completely vaxxed, haven't they?

Is your brother still on oxygen therapy?

Hello Jeff.  Yes, my whole family is double vaxxed now, and all reactions were minor.

As I understand it, Chris still uses the oxygen under the instructions of his doctor, but only at night, as a precaution.  As soon as he wakes during the day, the oxygen comes off, and stays off until he goes to bed at night.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #17142 on: May 14, 2021, 07:56:42 pm »
Hope you enjoy your stay-cation! I hear you about the rain. It is the rainiest spring I can remember. It's gotten to the point where I keep my "weed whacker" charged up and if there's the slightest break in the rain, I jump outside and try to get the grass under control. I'm losing that battle.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17143 on: May 14, 2021, 07:58:56 pm »
Wait, which is who in those illustrations? I don't know much about Nena, but I'm fairly certain Madonna would be the one doing the punching.

Katy, give Sason's posts the response they deserve.   Silence.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17144 on: May 14, 2021, 08:00:07 pm »
Hope you enjoy your stay-cation! I hear you about the rain. It is the rainiest spring I can remember. It's gotten to the point where I keep my "weed whacker" charged up and if there's the slightest break in the rain, I jump outside and try to get the grass under control. I'm losing that battle.

Hello Lee!

Yes, it's been on the rainy side here too, but not as bad as other places.  I don't mind the rain, because it keeps washing all that damn yellow pollen off of everything!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17145 on: May 14, 2021, 09:33:34 pm »
Yes, it's been on the rainy side here too, but not as bad as other places.  I don't mind the rain, because it keeps washing all that damn yellow pollen off of everything!

Ah, but where does that stuff go? Many years ago I had a couple of green plastic chairs on my living room balcony. They would collect puddles of water on the seats when it rained. When the puddles evaporated, the green seats were coated in yellow.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17146 on: May 15, 2021, 10:11:28 am »

Katy, give Sason's posts the response they deserve.   Silence.

:laugh:

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17147 on: May 15, 2021, 10:19:20 am »
We should probably be discussing this on the "How's the weather where you're at?" thread, but last time I checked it was drier than usual here, with fire warnings.

And I think I know what you mean about the yellow stuff, but it's scarce enough here that it's not problem, AFAIK.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17148 on: May 15, 2021, 11:30:39 am »
We should probably be discussing this on the "How's the weather where you're at?" thread, but last time I checked it was drier than usual here, with fire warnings.

And I think I know what you mean about the yellow stuff, but it's scarce enough here that it's not problem, AFAIK.

If you're allergic to it, it's always a problem.  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17149 on: May 15, 2021, 12:42:38 pm »