Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8911274 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #1720 on: January 21, 2008, 01:28:31 pm »
Happy Monday, BetterMost!!!!

Last day for sleeping in for me!  Damn....why can't every day be like this?   :laugh:

Well, today I've started to focus on the diet and exercise program, and it's my first day of using the gym!  I'm going after lunch.  I also made a 'ticker counter' like Katness has in her siggy line.  I'll be posting it as the weight drops off, and I hope I can get the football player to score a touchdown!

Good Morning Chuck!!! Keep me posted about how you like the gym. I have considered that, but I am afraid I would end up not using it. I am still focusing on the exercise at home route, but I would like to hear how your gym and personal trainer experiences are.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1721 on: January 21, 2008, 02:11:59 pm »

Morning Chuckles  You tryin to stir up sumpin.  Comin in my house while
                                i am asleep.  Rampagin thru my fridge..   Come on over, ive got some papers for
                                you ta sign.

;)

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1722 on: January 21, 2008, 03:03:53 pm »

Just so you can get your happy dancin feet warmed up.

[youtube=425,350]
&feature=related   [/youtube]

janice exits stage right

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1723 on: January 22, 2008, 07:28:42 am »

Happy Tuesday, BetterMost!!!!

Well, I skipped my morning workout today.  Why?  Because I'm soooooo sore from my first workout with my personal trainer!

:laugh:

Oh damn....I'm sore.  I woke up a few times during the night, because I would turn the wrong way, and the pain would wake me up!

damn!

I will say this, Genaro was very knowledgable, and he gave me goals and a workout schedule that I can complete.  I'm going to work today smelling like BenGay, but this is not stopping me.  I'll be back at the gym today, putting myself through that hell again, but no pain, no gain, and I want to achieve my goal!

Oh, Genaro was cute too, but it looked like he waxed his eyebrows.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1724 on: January 22, 2008, 07:56:30 am »
The pain will stop after a few days.  ;D

Meantime -- I love the smell of BenGay!!  ;)  Minty!!

Genaro, huh? A hunk with waxed eyebrows. Well, he likes to be neat --  and those stray eyebrow hairs could cause wind resistance while working out.  8)

Happy Tuesday, Chuck!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1725 on: January 22, 2008, 08:16:33 am »
Thanks Shasta.....there are a few words to describe today, but happy is not one of them.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1726 on: January 22, 2008, 08:31:47 am »
Well, happy Wednesday then!   ;)  :-*
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1727 on: January 22, 2008, 09:11:18 am »
Sorry to hear you are so sore Chuck, but that means things are working. It sounds like you have a great personal trainer. I swear I would like to go down that route, but to tell you the truth I am a bit afraid of it plus the thought of a gym makes me uneasy.

Speaking of tough personal trainers have any of you ever seen "The Biggest Loser?" Those trainers are downright cruel to those people, but I suppose they do end up getting major results. I keep thinking one of these people are going to end up dying on the show. The people are not just heavy, they are extremely obese. The one trainer Jillian gives absolutely no pity to the people. If they fall down, she says "What in the hell are you doing? Get your ass up!" The other trainer Bob is just about as rough on them. There was another one who didn't seem to be quite as rough. But I must say they sure do get amazing results from the people. I ended up watching most of the show last season which is a show I never thought I would watch. It was incredible how these people transformed themselves and their lives. It showed a lot of determination and a lot of hard work.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1728 on: January 22, 2008, 09:18:41 am »
Jack, you should look into a gym....its' not as intimidating as it seems.

and Jack, I know you know Jackie (Painted Shoes) from DCF from Colorado.

If you havn't seen this link, you need to now.

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,15100.msg320203.html#msg320203

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1729 on: January 22, 2008, 09:26:17 am »

and Jack, I know you know Jackie (Painted Shoes) from DCF from Colorado.

If you havn't seen this link, you need to now.

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,15100.msg320203.html#msg320203

I'm glad you led me to this link Chuck although the news is just absolutely horrible. Jackie is such a wonderful, nice, kind person. She was wonderful to me the very first time I met her in Colorado. I have read so many of her posts. I will go to the thread. I do appreciate you letting me know about this.