Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8744371 times)

Scott6373

Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #360 on: October 19, 2007, 08:45:02 am »

good morning, Scott!  how are you?

I got a good nights sleep, had a decent bowel movement, and a yummy muffin wiht my coffee...how much better could things be?   :laugh: ;D ::)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #361 on: October 19, 2007, 08:46:26 am »

Back on the Bran Scott?

Morning Chuckie..I have insomnia, and havent been to sleep yet...can you tell I have been bored..
     see whats following me?

Beautiful mind

Scott6373

« Reply #362 on: October 19, 2007, 08:46:53 am »

Back to the Bran Scott?

Bran I tell you...Bran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #363 on: October 19, 2007, 08:47:03 am »
Would like a cup of some hot white chocolate, but the sugar and calories are a no no.....

*looks out window at the Dunkin Donuts down the street.....*

I should see if the Dunkin Donuts I pass on my way into work has that. It sounds pretty good. Anyway, I got my Friday morning Dunkin Donuts medium-coffee-creamandsugar, so I'm a happy camper. Plus I get to leave work early, and it's Friday. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #364 on: October 19, 2007, 08:48:15 am »
I got a good nights sleep, had a decent bowel movement, and a yummy muffin wiht my coffee...how much better could things be?   :laugh: ;D ::)

Ah, yes. If you've been bound up for awhile, a decent bowel movement can be better than sex.  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #365 on: October 19, 2007, 09:03:58 am »
I don't know! I could think of a few things!!!  :laugh:
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #366 on: October 19, 2007, 09:04:10 am »
I got a good nights sleep, had a decent bowel movement, and a yummy muffin wiht my coffee...how much better could things be?   :laugh: ;D ::)

Ah, yes. If you've been bound up for awhile, a decent bowel movement can be better than sex.  :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #367 on: October 19, 2007, 09:06:03 am »
I should see if the Dunkin Donuts I pass on my way into work has that. It sounds pretty good.

I saw your post that you are on your way to your dad's, hope the weather isn't an issue tonight for you.

and the DD hot white chocolate is toooo good.  I've had it at coffee houses, but it doesn't taste like white chocolate.  The DD one does.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Scott6373

« Reply #368 on: October 19, 2007, 09:06:22 am »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #369 on: October 19, 2007, 09:07:30 am »
Morning Chuckie..I have insomnia, and havent been to sleep yet...can you tell I have been bored..       see whats following me?

I can sympathize, sweetheart.  I don't sleep well at all!  I have to take two Tylenol PMs each night so I stay asleep.

as for your being followed, is that your entourage?  ;)