Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8739972 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #480 on: October 30, 2007, 12:23:46 pm »

*waves*

So good to see you!  Come back soon!

Here is something for the "Nothing is ever easy" dept.

I'm scrambling around getting things ready for a last minute Halloween luncheon that got decided on, just this past Friday.

Of course, I was assigned the task of putting it together.

If I were one of your collegues, I'd also nominate you for the job  :D You're a social guy and I've seen you organizing gatherings online. You're good at it!
BTW: Any interest in organizing a big 40th birthday party over here in Germany ;)? I hate doing such things  :P.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #481 on: October 30, 2007, 12:41:12 pm »
Hi chuck.  I just wanted to drop by.  MyMy your are awful popular.  Have a great day bud. :)

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #482 on: October 30, 2007, 02:11:48 pm »
Hiya!

Just a quick drive by to say that if one more person tells me that I am NOT in a costume tomorrow by dressing like a cowboy, because I wear cowboy clothes in my regular life, I'm gonna shoot someone.

bye!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #483 on: October 30, 2007, 02:26:17 pm »

Ok Chuckie ,,,take a deep breath and repeat after me...."I will not go postal, I will not go postal."  Its only
A silly holiday and fun time.  Not worth murder or mayhem, except of course for the pretend kind...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]the+monster+mash
                       Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the C...

enjoy

Beautiful mind

Scott6373

« Reply #484 on: October 30, 2007, 02:41:51 pm »
Hiya!

Just a quick drive by to say that if one more person tells me that I am NOT in a costume tomorrow by dressing like a cowboy, because I wear cowboy clothes in my regular life, I'm gonna shoot someone.

bye!

Come on over here L'il darlin'...rest easy...it will all be ok...there feel better?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #485 on: October 30, 2007, 02:43:58 pm »
Ok Chuckie ,,,take a deep breath and repeat after me...."I will not go postal, I will not go postal." 

lmao!   *repeats after Jan*

"I will not go postal, I will not go postal."

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #486 on: October 30, 2007, 02:44:40 pm »
Come on over here L'il darlin'...rest easy...it will all be ok...there feel better?

awww geee!   thanks!

*snuggles up to Scott*

Scott6373

« Reply #487 on: October 30, 2007, 02:48:47 pm »

awww geee!   thanks!

*snuggles up to Scott*

There...now tell me what's bothering you baby...oh...the rest of you?  We'll be right with you.  Go on buckaroo...wait, let me loosen that shirt a little to make ya more comfoatble...there...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #488 on: October 30, 2007, 02:59:25 pm »
There...now tell me what's bothering you baby...oh...the rest of you?  We'll be right with you.  Go on buckaroo...wait, let me loosen that shirt a little to make ya more comfoatble...there...

Scott, all I said was, "we should do something for Halloween....order some pizzas, come to work in costumes."

Now, in the midst of trying to get my job done, I'm trying to co-ordinate a "pot luck" luncheon, and make sure everyone is bringing something different to eat, and relocate to a new conference room, because some reserved the big one for a meeting (the nerve), and people are still coming to me with dish suggestions for tomorrow....make it stop!

*hugs Scott*

Scott6373

« Reply #489 on: October 30, 2007, 03:03:34 pm »

Scott, all I said was, "we should do something for Halloween....order some pizzas, come to work in costumes."

Now, in the midst of trying to get my job done, I'm trying to co-ordinate a "pot luck" luncheon, and make sure everyone is bringing something different to eat, and relocate to a new conference room, because some reserved the big one for a meeting (the nerve), and people are still coming to me with dish suggestions for tomorrow....make it stop!

*hugs Scott*

Well...my suggestion would be...forget about the friggin' lucnh baby and stay in bed with me