Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8745291 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #1260 on: December 13, 2007, 10:15:18 am »
They are very good. Are they going to make a comeback with their new member? They did a great job on "Love Child" which I do remember from the earlier DR/Supremes version. That's cool that ya'll are friends. Is Betty from your area?

Do you put chains on  your tires?

First, no, I don't put chains on my tires.

In regards to Sweet Sensation, I met Betty online when I was a mod of a freestyle forum.  Freestyle is the type of music Sweet Sensation performs....dance music with latin elements.  Betty joined the site to reconnect with her fans after about 10 years of silence from her and the group.

as for a comeback, Sweet Sensation has been on the road doing shows in clubs and small arenas as part of a multi act freestyle show.  If the opportunity to record new music comes their way, they'll consider it, but right now, they're enjoying seeing the fans again and performing their well known songs.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1261 on: December 13, 2007, 05:05:10 pm »

I saw the forcast of your bad weather to come.  Hope all of you will stay safe, and warm.  That freeze stuff
can be a total crap, mess.  Lots of wrecks and power outages.  Stay in as much as possible and just hang out
by the fire,  No just stay safe... :-*  Watch out for that trick knee on the ice.

Beautiful mind

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1262 on: December 13, 2007, 05:15:50 pm »
man! I want some snow!  :(
Hell I'd settle for rain at this point.
It is so freakin dry. It speinkled for about 10 minutes and the ground didn't even look wet cause it dried up as soon as it hit the ground.
It's really getting wierd around here.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #1263 on: December 13, 2007, 05:34:57 pm »

Still giving all the good thoughts and prayers for you and that parched land.       :(

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1264 on: December 14, 2007, 07:29:59 am »

Happy Friday BetterMost!!!!

Whooo whooooo!   It's the weekend!   *does happy dance*

Today is my company holiday luncheon.  I've got my "dress up" outfit ready to go, and I'll be seeing some people I haven't seen in a while from different locations. 

;D

Then, some Christmas shopping, and food shopping.

Tomorrow night is a Christmas party with my friends, I've been asked to bring some of my strombolis, so I must prepare them!

Who else has good plans?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1265 on: December 14, 2007, 08:27:11 am »
Mornin Chuck!
I do I do!!! Tonight is my daughters piano recital!
Then tomorrow we are going to make cookies and build our Gingerbread house!
Might go to the Christmas village at the World of Coke or go see the Festival of Trees.
Either way, it's going to be a fun weekend! ;D

http://www.worldofcocacola.com/

http://www.atlantahistorycenter.com/template.cfm?cid=853
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #1266 on: December 14, 2007, 08:47:55 am »
Tonight is the annual Realtors banquet, they give out awards and install officers and have a comedian. I am helping decorate this morning and may go to the social hour at 6 pm, but I am really hoping to see the new Will Smith movie.

And tomorrow.......shopping....... :-\
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1267 on: December 14, 2007, 08:56:43 am »
Yay!! It's Friday and it's not raining for the first time this week!! I'm planning to shop a little and get ready for a couple of parties for next week! Have a happy weekend, Chuck.  :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1268 on: December 14, 2007, 09:26:42 am »
Oh, I've soooooo got to tell you what one of my coworkers said to me yesterday.

I went around to all the other LAs (loan administrators) at work with an idea.  There is a branch of our bank right down the road from us, and when we have work that needs to be processed for our clients (deposits, transfers, bank checks) we go there, it's only a 5 minute drive.

So I told all the LAs that I'm willing to go to the local store that has a bakery, and get a bunch of Christmas cookies, and a card.  If everyone chips in $5.00, we'd have a total of $50.00.  We can get a nice platter, put on the cookies, sign the card and give it to them.

One of the LAs is loaded.  She has tons of clothes, and 5 cars.  She's building an extension on her house.  When I took the idea to her, her reply was.

"Well, I don't get cookies for doing my job."        :o ::) ::)

I wanted to slap her face.     >:(

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1269 on: December 14, 2007, 10:10:08 am »
Oh, I've soooooo got to tell you what one of my coworkers said to me yesterday.

I went around to all the other LAs (loan administrators) at work with an idea.  There is a branch of our bank right down the road from us, and when we have work that needs to be processed for our clients (deposits, transfers, bank checks) we go there, it's only a 5 minute drive.

So I told all the LAs that I'm willing to go to the local store that has a bakery, and get a bunch of Christmas cookies, and a card.  If everyone chips in $5.00, we'd have a total of $50.00.  We can get a nice platter, put on the cookies, sign the card and give it to them.

One of the LAs is loaded.  She has tons of clothes, and 5 cars.  She's building an extension on her house.  When I took the idea to her, her reply was.

"Well, I don't get cookies for doing my job."        :o ::) ::)

I wanted to slap her face.     >:(

She needs to be visited by a couple of Christmas ghosts.  >:(  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.