Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8738355 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #1340 on: December 21, 2007, 10:35:54 am »
Yeah, you just LOVE the snow!   ;D :laugh:  How are you today?

Perky

The mind reels with responses. ...  ::)  :laugh:

Just don't eat the yellow snow. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Scott6373

« Reply #1341 on: December 21, 2007, 10:43:18 am »
The mind reels with resonsese. ...  ::)  :laugh:

The mind reels huh?  Must have taken your ginko this mornin' darlin'...hehehehehehehehe

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1342 on: December 21, 2007, 10:44:29 am »
The mind reels huh?  Must have taken your ginko this mornin' darlin'...hehehehehehehehe

Or too much scotch last night. ...  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Online CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1343 on: December 21, 2007, 11:01:23 am »
The mind reels with resonsese. ...  ::)  :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #1344 on: December 21, 2007, 01:45:01 pm »
 ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1345 on: December 21, 2007, 01:47:35 pm »
Your little smiley man has a retractable weener. I think it's like a tape measure -- really fast!!  :laugh:  :laugh:
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1346 on: December 21, 2007, 01:48:58 pm »
Good morning!!! I'm up letting the dogs out and putting out the garbage. (Then back to bed -- yay!!)

Have fun finishing up your shopping Chuck. I may go , but it is going to be wild!! I got some GC's at work too. You said you got Rihanna. I have been wanting Taylor Swift's CD and Daughtry's , but I don't know what I'll get.

We have a pretty new mall and it snows inside during the shopping season. Maybe I can make it for a snowfall!

I need to listen to more of Daughtry since I keep hearing about him. I saw his cd at Kmart yesterday and almost thought about getting it based on the positive thoughts people have on him here. I do have Taylor Swift and that is a great investment. Two other good ones are Kellie Pickler and Sugarland. And I could name many others as well. However, that would not include 50 Cent  ;D

If we had a mall here where it snowed inside I would go there. That sounds cool!!!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1347 on: December 21, 2007, 01:58:45 pm »
Chris Daughtry is great! Very sexy. (I like bald) He was my American Idol pick 2 years ago, but Taylor Hicks won. You don't hear too much about him now.

Taylor Swift is such a little cute darling. When she won a CMA she said "this is the highlight of my senior year". haha  How sweet.

You've helped me make up my mind, Jack!! I'm gonna get Taylor's CD. She's already released several from it and has had hits with them all.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1348 on: December 21, 2007, 02:10:24 pm »
You will not be disappointed with Taylor Swift's CD. You know I am aways amazed how many people I like that I later found came from American Idol and I don't even watch the show. Part of that I think has to do with the judges. Anyway, Taylor Hicks was not one of my favorite ones at all.

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #1349 on: December 21, 2007, 04:41:54 pm »
I am completely appalled at one of my coworkers.

I told you before of this woman who wouldn't contribute $5.00 towards a cookie tray to give to the tellers who help us with our work at the branch down the street.

She is building an addition to her house, and just bought a new car, so money is not an issue.  Her reply was;  "I don't get cookies for doing my job."

::)

Well, this month, I've been giving the people I work with (basically, my higher ups) a gift each week.  two weeks ago, they all got some fancy candy canes in their stockings.  Last week, a tree ornament.  This week, a card with lottery tickets in it.

She got them all NOTHING.

Today they called me and her into a private conference room, and gave us each a gift.  I thanked them, and stuck the card in my pocket.

She opened it up in front of them, made a big deal over the amount ($100.00) and then had the nerve to ask if she could be able to leave early so she could shop!

She still has gotten them NOTHING.

I truly don't get her.