Author Topic: OT: Jake gives a little back!  (Read 8032 times)

rtprod

Re: OT: Jake gives a little back!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 02:49:11 pm »
annnnd...CUT!  :laugh:

I believe this was take 63.  Nice lighting, tho.  Glossy.

rt

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 03:31:20 pm »
Proof all hobo's are evil:

http://tmz.aol.com/article2/_a/jake-gives-a-little-bit-back/20060510141509990001
especially this one cause I think I have been hounded by him before cause he looks familiar.
You don't shout at Jake like that, I mean he gave you money. Just shut up and stay put.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 03:38:46 pm »
I don't think he was shouting at Jake, he sounded like he was shouting at the paps, he was saying "you could have had a better shot if you'd backed up" the very first thing he says to jake is something like "let's make this a good shot" and Jake laughs and gets out his wallet

Looks to me like Jake was going to give him money, saw the papparazzi and was like "shit, I want out of here" then the begger started yelling and he went back
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 03:39:45 pm »
I don't think he was shouting at Jake, he sounded like he was shouting at the paps, he was saying "you could have had a better shot if you'd backed up" the very first thing he says to jake is something like "let's make this a good shot" and Jake laughs and gets out his wallet

Looks to me like Jake was going to give him money, saw the papparazzi and was like "shit, I want out of here" then the begger started yelling and he went back

Agreed!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 03:55:39 pm »
Man: "Say brother please stop and help."

Jake: "oh?"

Man: "lets help make this shot, man"

Jake: "Are you kidding me? Haha"

Man: "Yeah, man, make me look good"

Jake: "No, maybe next time"

Man: "Ya'll messed up man! Don't just be cool man! All you gotta do is back up! The man is stopping..... Ya'll messed up...ya'll could of got a much better shot if ya'll just backed up!" (to the paps)

Jake: "You guys are a joke!" (the paps)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 07:47:28 pm »
TOTALLY AGREED that Jake was going for his wallet as he saw the guy, then as soon as the paps showed up he wanted to back away and get out of there while he finished getting his money out, then went back to give it to him. And the man in the wheelchair knew it the whole time. Really glad Jake said his piece to the paps.

Jake ROCKS on all counts! He volunteers for Meals on Wheels man! Nobody cooler out there.

I have to confess though, when I first saw the thread I thought it was gonna be some nice ass shot!!
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 07:58:14 pm »
TOTALLY AGREED that Jake was going for his wallet as he saw the guy, then as soon as the paps showed up he wanted to back away and get out of there while he finished getting his money out, then went back to give it to him. And the man in the wheelchair knew it the whole time. Really glad Jake said his piece to the paps.

Jake ROCKS on all counts! He volunteers for Meals on Wheels man! Nobody cooler out there.

I have to confess though, when I first saw the thread I thought it was gonna be some nice ass shot!!

My sentiments exactly Jenny!!!!!

TJ

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 07:58:59 pm »
I turned the volume up really loud and the guy in the wheel chair said, "Let's make this shot, man!"

It was a set up, as entrapment, because there were too many cameras around as well as the video camera.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 01:32:06 am »
Gee, if Jake knew that giving money to a guy in a wheel chair was gonna get him this kinda criticism from a crowd that devotes a large portion of their day to adoring him, I reckon he would have gelled his coiffeur!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

vkm91941

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 01:45:55 am »

Yep looks that way to me...Jake's getting tired of the papa's that's clear..Ya'all need to back up slowly now and give my boy a break here!  I'm dead serious ;D here