Author Topic: OT: Jake gives a little back!  (Read 8089 times)

TJ

Re: OT: Jake gives a little back!
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 01:46:44 am »
His hair? Well, it is one of Fab 5 Guys styling!

Mussed up hair is in now!

TJ

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 01:53:54 am »
A volunteer Meals on Wheels man? That's is so cool, it's steamin' hot!

Considering how he comes across in interviews on talk shows where he is allowed to say what he wants, he seems to have the personality to do that.

I don't yet need Meals on Wheels yet, but, I seem to be headed that direction.

vkm91941

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2006, 03:38:54 am »
TJ he is also a regular volunteer at the LA County Animal Shelter and he is very active with the ACLU in helping to get young people  to register and vote.  That young man has a heart and a social conscience underneath that gorgeous persona is a person of depth and integrity.

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 05:56:58 am »
Does this guy has a photographer on his tail ALL THE TIME?!  >:(

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 01:05:28 pm »
I'm betting that the paparazzi gave the wheelchair guy money to hassel Jake.

don't those shoes on the wheelchair guy look incredibly white and new?
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

TJ

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 04:51:25 pm »
I'm betting that the paparazzi gave the wheelchair guy money to hassel Jake.

don't those shoes on the wheelchair guy look incredibly white and new?

Having been to Beverly Hills, CA, lots and lots of times, I really think the paparazzi took the man in the wheelchair, if he was really homeless and disabled TO Beverly Hills themselves.

I was a legal courier for an attorney service and one of our clients had his law office above a bank in the center of Beverly Hills. I went to that office every weekday morning. While that was back in the middle 1980s, I never saw anyone who looked like they might even be homeless there.

I made several trips to San Bernardino, East of LA, as a courier and also to go to an Indian Clinic in a suburb, too. Near the bus station, the homeless shelters and even places of business downtown were signs saying that panhandling was illegal and not to give money to beggars.

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2006, 01:05:33 am »
Having been to Beverly Hills, CA, lots and lots of times, I really think the paparazzi took the man in the wheelchair, if he was really homeless and disabled TO Beverly Hills themselves.

I was a legal courier for an attorney service and one of our clients had his law office above a bank in the center of Beverly Hills. I went to that office every weekday morning. While that was back in the middle 1980s, I never saw anyone who looked like they might even be homeless there.

I made several trips to San Bernardino, East of LA, as a courier and also to go to an Indian Clinic in a suburb, too. Near the bus station, the homeless shelters and even places of business downtown were signs saying that panhandling was illegal and not to give money to beggars.

i agree. people begging for money in Beverly Hills take a different ploy now a day. they'll be dressed as a tourist or a business person, and say that their car got stolen or towed and ask if you'll give them a dollar for the bus fair, or something like that. security in BH is too tight to see a hobo-ish looking person for very long.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.