Author Topic: Are you a dipper or a squirter? (This is FOOD poll, people!)  (Read 25672 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Are you a dipper or a squirter? (This is FOOD poll, people!)
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 11:23:42 am »
This is begging for a new poll.  Catsup, or Ketchup?

I agree. You know Catsup is derived from Vedic or something.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 11:30:47 am »
But, like Jeff, I do use a fork.  Eating with my hands does doesn't work for me...yes I eat pizza with a knife and fork to.

I'm not refined, just fastidious.

I eat pizza with a knife and fork, too! If I don't, I burn the roof of my mouth, and it's sore for a week, and I hate that, because I like to be prepared in case I want to use it for something other than eating. ...  8)  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Scott6373

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 11:31:44 am »

I eat pizza with a knife and fork, too! If I don't, I burn the roof of my mouth, and it's sore for a week, and I hate that, because I like to be prepared in case I want to use it for something other than eating. ...  8)  :laugh:

It's amazing how fast a discussion of food can get inappropriate.  This is all Leslie's fault.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 11:35:58 am »
It's amazing how fast a discussion of food can get inappropriate.  This is all Leslie's fault.

Yeah, blame it all on me!

What's hard and hairy and sticks out of a man's pajamas?

Get your minds out of the gutter, people!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

(his head!)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 11:37:37 am »

I eat pizza with a knife and fork EXCEPT when I am in New York, because native New Yorkers don't eat pizza with knives and forks! I have a reputation to maintain, y'know...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 12:32:29 pm »
What's hard and hairy and sticks out of a man's pajamas?

Get your minds out of the gutter, people!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

(his head!)

Unless he's Yul Brynner.  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 12:34:35 pm »
I do both and I still use a fork  ;)
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 12:42:16 pm »
I am desperately trying to get off french fries (except for baked sweet potatoe curls drizzled with olive oil), namely because of the fat and grease. However, in my younger days, I ate french fries with mayonnaise. Usually I would get one of those little packets of mayonnaise, use a fork to pierce a tiny hole in it (or bite off the corner, to get as small a hole as possible), then decorate a mound of fries with little swirls and squiggles.

I haven't done that in forever, though. Mayonnaise isn't much more than egg whites and vinegar and not at all good for you. I've really been trying to eat healthy.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 12:45:45 pm »
I am desperately trying to get off french fries (except for baked sweet potatoe curls drizzled with olive oil), namely because of the fat and grease. However, in my younger days, I ate french fries with mayonnaise. Usually I would get one of those little packets of mayonnaise, use a fork to pierce a tiny hole in it (or bite off the corner, to get as small a hole as possible), then decorate a mound of fries with little swirls and squiggles.

Hahahaha, food as art!

I haven't done that in forever, though. Mayonnaise isn't much more than egg whites and vinegar and not at all good for you. I've really been trying to eat healthy.

Actually whole eggs and oil, with a little bit of vinegar or lemon juice. And in moderation, mayonnaise is not going to kill you. An endless diet of fried foods is worse.

L

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 12:58:56 pm »

I am a definate dipper, sometimes with a fork sometimes not..  But I like katsup on fries, and i also like blue cheese dressing on fries..and ranch dressing...always dip. 
       Pizza is a fork food too, if you dont want it all over you...I think.  Toast, bread and bacon are about the only things i eat with my hands.

Beautiful mind