Author Topic: Your body  (Read 8457 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Your body
« on: October 08, 2007, 03:10:40 pm »
I hate my tummy the most. The only word to describe it adequately is hideous. My bust I also hate, they look like a spaniels ears. My thighs are flabby so I hate those too.I hate my upper arms, because, as is common with women, they are all saggy and I have no idea what to do about it. I really don,t like my body much atall. The idea that any man, and I include my husband, would find it attractive is just a joke lol.
What about you lot, what do you hate?

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
Re: Your body
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 03:37:41 pm »
I'm with ya sister! I hate the gut! No matter how much weight I lose I still have the flab.
I also hate my chubby cheeks. They make me look really fat when I'm not.!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

moremojo

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 06:16:56 pm »
If it's any consolation, friends, I like big bellies...got one of my own!  :)

I think all of us have something about our appearance we're not crazy about, and might change were we able. But I've come to feel that it might be more constructive to learn to love ourselves as we are...to recognize that each one of us is beautiful in our own unique way.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 02:23:15 am »
If it's any consolation, friends, I like big bellies...got one of my own!  :)

I think all of us have something about our appearance we're not crazy about, and might change were we able. But I've come to feel that it might be more constructive to learn to love ourselves as we are...to recognize that each one of us is beautiful in our own unique way.

Yeah I see what your saying. It,s the old saying about it,s not whats on the outside it,s what,s on the inside, but: lets face it, when you get undressed and your stomach falls round your ankles, it really doesn,t matter how much your man tells you your beautifull, it,s just garbage. I mean, how can a hideous flabby stomach that looks like a shrivelled up prune be beautiful?
Example:
If a guy saw me, with flabby tummy, stretch marks, in (god forbid) a bikini on a beach and there next to me was Kylie Minogue, do you seriously think he,d pick me? I don,t think so lol. Men tell you your beautiful just to make you feel better and thats all very nice, but it,s a joke because it aint true lol.

moremojo

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 03:59:27 pm »
Yeah I see what your saying. It,s the old saying about it,s not whats on the outside it,s what,s on the inside, but: lets face it, when you get undressed and your stomach falls round your ankles, it really doesn,t matter how much your man tells you your beautifull, it,s just garbage. I mean, how can a hideous flabby stomach that looks like a shrivelled up prune be beautiful?
Example:
If a guy saw me, with flabby tummy, stretch marks, in (god forbid) a bikini on a beach and there next to me was Kylie Minogue, do you seriously think he,d pick me? I don,t think so lol. Men tell you your beautiful just to make you feel better and thats all very nice, but it,s a joke because it aint true lol.
Well, you've heard of chubby-chasers, haven't you? Believe me, they are out there (I wouldn't necessarily describe myself as a chubby-chaser, but I do appreciate a full-figured man)! For the man who appreciates some (or a lot of) meat on his lover's bones, the flabby tummied woman will always win over Kylie Minogue.

It's worth remembering that the very earliest erotic art that has survived down to our present era depicts obese women.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 04:45:06 pm »
What if I hate nothing about my body?  I can't participate in the poll!  :P

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 04:47:41 pm »
What if I hate nothing about my body?  I can't participate in the poll!  :P
Then you my dear are blessed!
 ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 05:09:21 pm »
First, I voted everything. And the older I get the more I look like my mother. It drives me nuts.

People really are judged on their physical appearance. This is something I have come to accept. Anyway at least I can take care of and support myself. I'm not really interested in anyone anyway.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 05:33:09 pm »
My love handles and tummy need some toning - I think a bit of flesh on a woman is sexy however.

I like the size of my boobs but they could be a little less south!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 09:24:33 pm »
I voted "thighs."  I work out like a maniac, but minus the enormous derrier, I'm built like J-Lo.  My thighs just seem out of proportion with the rest of me.  Really, it's a hips/thighs combo.  In close second are my teeth.  They're straight enough (I wore braces for four agonizing years to get them that way), and they're white enough.  But they're a little horsey.  Think Hilary Swank - no - more Tina Fey - when I smile really big, it's like they don't quite fit my face.  Ugh.

On the plus side, I think I have particularly pretty and dainty hands, feet, wrists and ankles.  Perhaps I missed my true calling, there. 
No more beans!

Dagi

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 05:02:13 am »
Ah, Susie, get a grip, you are beautiful...your sparkling eyes, your lovely smile, your crazy hair, you are beautiful!

I didn't vote anything. There might be some things that I don't like so much, like my teeth, but I don't hate them....

Love yourselves!

Dagi

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 05:19:56 am »
I voted everything ...  :'(

Susie  :-\

Aww Susie! Don't do that!! You're as cute as a button! At least you are in all the pics I've seen of you! You're so cute!  :-*

The thing I hate most about myself is my hair! It's so thick and curly. I spend way too much time trying to comb out all those curls. Sometimes I manage, but the next day it's all poofed out again. Ugh! Now my friend Jenny, she'll spend an hour in the bathroom with a curling iron. She tries to get her hair curly on PURPOSE!!  :laugh:

The grass is always greener, I guess.... :-\
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Dagi

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 06:11:26 am »
Aww Susie! Don't do that!! You're as cute as a button! At least you are in all the pics I've seen of you! You're so cute!  :-*

The thing I hate most about myself is my hair! It's so thick and curly. I spend way too much time trying to comb out all those curls. Sometimes I manage, but the next day it's all poofed out again. Ugh! Now my friend Jenny, she'll spend an hour in the bathroom with a curling iron. She tries to get her hair curly on PURPOSE!!  :laugh:

You tell her, David!

And as to your curls, I´d love to have them! Just send them over...

Dagi

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 08:53:27 am »
I voted tummy, although I've lost about 10 pounds over the past couple of months.  I still would like there to be a little less of it!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 09:42:35 am »
David and Susie, from what I have seen y'all are both cute!
It's funny about the hair. People with dtraight hair want curly and vice versa!
Brunettes want to be blonde etc.
The only curl in my hair are the cowlicks! LOL

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 01:26:44 pm »
by far it seems that people dont like their tummy!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

moremojo

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 01:37:53 pm »
by far it seems that people dont like their tummy!
'Cept me!  :)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 02:58:36 pm »

Ok buddy....now that is just plain rediculous...All these men and women for that matter would love
to have that much hair.  They are stressing over losing theirs...
           Meanwhile you are blessed with a bumper crop...    You better enjoy it.  There may come a day
thru illness or otherwise when it is going away..It will get thinner as a matter of aging.  The actual strands
get thinner..So that the appearance of hair is less even tho you still have a lot of it....So embrace your
hair, and enjoy it..                                                                                      :)    janice

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 06:24:29 pm »
Stomach!  It still hangs over the belt!   >:(

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 11:01:34 pm »
Mine's me bum  ::) Too many years of sitting at a desk, riding astride, overly enjoying good food, genetics etc...have left me a bit broad in the beam as they say.  While I wish I were less hippy...It's OK I guess because my husband says he still enjoys the view when I'm walking away or bending over  ::)  :laugh:
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008, 08:45:00 pm »
Cellulite.  >:(  The one thing plastic surgery can't cure.  If not for that, I'd be one happy camper.  ;D