Author Topic: Your body  (Read 8474 times)

Dagi

Re: Your body
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 05:02:13 am »
Ah, Susie, get a grip, you are beautiful...your sparkling eyes, your lovely smile, your crazy hair, you are beautiful!

I didn't vote anything. There might be some things that I don't like so much, like my teeth, but I don't hate them....

Love yourselves!

Dagi

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 05:19:56 am »
I voted everything ...  :'(

Susie  :-\

Aww Susie! Don't do that!! You're as cute as a button! At least you are in all the pics I've seen of you! You're so cute!  :-*

The thing I hate most about myself is my hair! It's so thick and curly. I spend way too much time trying to comb out all those curls. Sometimes I manage, but the next day it's all poofed out again. Ugh! Now my friend Jenny, she'll spend an hour in the bathroom with a curling iron. She tries to get her hair curly on PURPOSE!!  :laugh:

The grass is always greener, I guess.... :-\
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Dagi

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 06:11:26 am »
Aww Susie! Don't do that!! You're as cute as a button! At least you are in all the pics I've seen of you! You're so cute!  :-*

The thing I hate most about myself is my hair! It's so thick and curly. I spend way too much time trying to comb out all those curls. Sometimes I manage, but the next day it's all poofed out again. Ugh! Now my friend Jenny, she'll spend an hour in the bathroom with a curling iron. She tries to get her hair curly on PURPOSE!!  :laugh:

You tell her, David!

And as to your curls, I´d love to have them! Just send them over...

Dagi

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 08:53:27 am »
I voted tummy, although I've lost about 10 pounds over the past couple of months.  I still would like there to be a little less of it!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 09:42:35 am »
David and Susie, from what I have seen y'all are both cute!
It's funny about the hair. People with dtraight hair want curly and vice versa!
Brunettes want to be blonde etc.
The only curl in my hair are the cowlicks! LOL
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 01:26:44 pm »
by far it seems that people dont like their tummy!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

moremojo

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 01:37:53 pm »
by far it seems that people dont like their tummy!
'Cept me!  :)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 02:58:36 pm »

Ok buddy....now that is just plain rediculous...All these men and women for that matter would love
to have that much hair.  They are stressing over losing theirs...
           Meanwhile you are blessed with a bumper crop...    You better enjoy it.  There may come a day
thru illness or otherwise when it is going away..It will get thinner as a matter of aging.  The actual strands
get thinner..So that the appearance of hair is less even tho you still have a lot of it....So embrace your
hair, and enjoy it..                                                                                      :)    janice

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 06:24:29 pm »
Stomach!  It still hangs over the belt!   >:(

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 11:01:34 pm »
Mine's me bum  ::) Too many years of sitting at a desk, riding astride, overly enjoying good food, genetics etc...have left me a bit broad in the beam as they say.  While I wish I were less hippy...It's OK I guess because my husband says he still enjoys the view when I'm walking away or bending over  ::)  :laugh:
Life is not a dress rehearsal