Author Topic: O/T Mary Cheney's new book.  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
O/T Mary Cheney's new book.
« on: May 12, 2006, 12:52:31 pm »
Did anyone read her interviewl in USATODAY about her upcoming book? I didn't get that paper that day. But today's letter to the editor were most interesting. 

Evidently, Mary Cheney was infuriated that Kerry brought up her sexual orientation in the debate.   

She already considers herself married (to her girlfriend) and just is waiting for the state/federal govt to catch up.

Odd she so involved with a political party that seems to want to amend the constiution to make it impossible for same sex marriages. 

I hope I get to read some excerpts from her book. I guess she is very supportive of her father (in the book), but that's to be expected, though one letter to the editor called her an "Uncle Tom."   :o

Offline kudzudaddy

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: O/T Mary Cheney's new book.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 02:30:36 pm »
She's gay but she's also a rabid right-winger.  She blasts Kerry and Edwards for mentioning her (thus pointing out Republican hypocrisy) but she gives Bush a pass for his promise to sign an anti-marriage bill.   She's a partisan who's cutting off her nose to spite her face... just like those Log Cabin Republicans.

Stockholm Syndrome, if you ask me.

--Kudz