Author Topic: As the World Turns - Luke and Noah (No Videos)  (Read 41524 times)

yb

Re: As the World Turns - Luke and Noah (No Videos)
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2008, 12:02:52 pm »
Nope, I'm not one of those who thinks Luke can only be with Noah.  Well, in fact, I think Aaron is hotter than Noah, so I can accept other people for Luke, even if the show decided to bring back Kevin, I'm fine with it as long as the storyline and the acting is good. 

But, are you really going the direction everyone thinks you're going?  That will be a very explosive story.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2008, 02:09:04 pm »
Well the next part is up, and I've started bringing in the lingo, so it should become slightly more obvious what I am doing. I've never really claimed to be hiding anything, I think most of it's been very plain. But perhaps I can pick up on more subtleties that others can't. So I had to go back and make it slightly more obvious, and then slightly more obvious, and then even more slightly more obvious....

Although.... I thought you said you didn't read fanfics? lol :)
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

yb

« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2008, 10:11:14 pm »
You're right, like I said before, I don't read canon fanfics, this goes for BBM fanfics as well.

But I've kept an eye on how your story is received over at vh.net.  I noticed you're a very prolific writer and you have built up some followers.  Van Hansis is the distraction that kept me from going insane in the past month.  Then one day out of curiosity I clicked on one chapter and read the comments, then the chapter.  So, I've read the last few chapters about Aaron.  I've read a few chapters of the Letter I, the notes on refrigerator are hilarious and fun.  But I haven't read everything yet.  Since I don't have the background of your story, can you tell me if Holden and Lily are the villains in it?

Hey, I guess I worry for nothing.  It seems they are going along with the ride, even the most ardent Noah supporters.  It's in fact a testament of your writing skill.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 12:40:22 am by yb »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2008, 10:21:05 am »
Holden (as a parent of both Luke and Aaron) is concerned and will probably make some rash decisions, but there are no "villains" per se.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

yb

« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2008, 05:50:42 am »
OK, thanks for that.  I like Holden and Lily, I don't want to have to dislike them.

injest

« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2008, 01:04:41 am »
Ah... well, I'm certain I will face my fair share of criticisms... When you put yourself out there, that's what happens.

I'm enjoying the attention, strangely enough, both the negative and the positive. Normally I would be rather affected by the negative stuff, but I seem to be holding together quite well here... No one has to ride the boat... lol. Feel free to jump off at any time, if you don't like the direction its headed in.

I wish the same could be said for nations... :(

I like Luke....dont' care so much for Noah.

there I said it.

*waiting for the rotten tomatoes to start flying*

injest

« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2008, 01:06:10 am »
Holden (as a parent of both Luke and Aaron) is concerned and will probably make some rash decisions, but there are no "villains" per se.

wait...they are brothers!!??  :-\ :P

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2008, 01:32:49 am »

What the hey.  I didnt think we got far enough along in Luke and Noah's story, and now you
are changing directions.  Sorry im not into incest.  I will have to-- as you say.  JUMP SHIP

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2008, 01:55:07 am »
*Jess runs over and throws out a life preserver*

HOLD ON, JANICE!!!!! kick!!!! kick!!!!

yb

« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2008, 04:03:39 am »
I like Luke....dont' care so much for Noah.

there I said it.

*waiting for the rotten tomatoes to start flying*

You won't get them from me, I'm in total agreement with you as far as the soap is concerned.  I wouldn't mind at all if they introduced another character as Luke's love interest.  I watch the soap purely for Van now.