Author Topic: How To Tell If He's Gay or Straight  (Read 14318 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: How To Tell If He's Gay or Straight
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 08:29:19 pm »
I went to a workshop last week with a friend of mine. We chatted up the facilitator -- a very well-dressed, well-spoken gentleman. When we left she said --- he didn't have a ring on --- and was trying to insinuate a hook-up for me. LOL.  I told her that I didn't think he'd be interested (aside from the fact that I'm chubby and older than he). I told her he was gay. She didn't believe me and asked me how I knew, and I really couldn't tell her. I can't explain it, but I could just tell. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 08:44:21 pm »
Will you find out if he is?

I kept looking at someone at a garage the other day, he had no ring and he was so friendly with me. Should have I dared to ask if he was a gay man? I thought maybe I should or show some signs that I am a gay man, or find some on him or about him?? I wish I could ask him!

Maybe one day, you or I will find out??
Hugs!

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 08:47:47 pm »
Will you find out if he is?

I kept looking at someone at a garage the other day, he had no ring and he was so friendly with me. Should have I dared to ask if he was a gay man? I thought maybe I should or show some signs that I am a gay man, or find some on him or about him?? I wish I could ask him!

Maybe one day, you or I will find out??
Hugs!

Artiste, You were wise not to ask. The man may have been married and removed his ring while he was working so that he does not ruin it ot get it caught in machinery. Did he have a removed ring "tan line" ?

TampaTalon ^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline Artiste

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 08:57:53 pm »
I did NOT notice a tan line on him, fortunately!

If I would have been in the Castro gay area, I would have dared ask him!!

But in a society at large, I am too scared?? !!

He was likely too young for me.

Someone my age, I would have asked him out somehow??  I hope!!
Hugs!!

moremojo

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2007, 10:01:36 am »
I have a few straight friends who hang out in gay bars to get men to buy them drinks.
Egad, I can't even use that as a proper gauge anymore! I'm a hopeless case.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 10:55:38 am »
Hi!

Even in parks, some are straights or criminals. One gay (I think he might be a gay man, as I heard that he went there for sex fun nearly all his life) in this city nearly got killed by many who used a knife on him often, and these murderers left him there as dead! Those criminals went to court! Like I said, even if he went back to that park after that nightmare, I admire him. But on the news on TV yesterday, I do not know if he was one of two having sex that got arrested. Police say that they got complainst from the neighbourhood, so they arrest and take also licence plate numbers!!

So some were undercover cops, it was said too; such cops can have sex and then charge you, I think??

It is hard to tell at times if a person is a gay man or otherwise??

Hugs!

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 09:22:49 am »
I guess there never will be a good way to tell, after all, when they hand the newborn to the mother after birth, they usually smile and say its a boy or a girl. They don't every say congratulations, ya have a little lesbian or a little gay dude!

TampaTalon ^">

"Its the journey,not the destination"
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Scott6373

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 09:28:09 am »
The only way I have been able to tell if a guy is gay or straight is if I woke up the next morning, and he hadn't left, and was in fact cooking breakfast (with freshly squeezed OJ).  With the advent of the Food Network, even that has become unreliable.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2007, 10:17:24 am »
Funny Scott!

Funny tampatalon!

Any more jokes or ways to tell??

Hugs!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 10:55:27 am »