Author Topic: Ok! Magazine is reporting that Heath is in talks to do BBM 2  (Read 26611 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Ok! Magazine is reporting that Heath is in talks to do BBM 2
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 12:20:15 pm »
I cant find any stories on the Web that are separate from that OK! article - that seems to be the single source.  If there was a media leak of some sort to test the waters on the viability of a sequel, there should be more than a single media leak.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 12:23:15 pm »
It would be  a disaster.  Can't believe Heath wouldn't want to move on with his career.  Do they even make sequels to these sort of genres, i.e. a love story being used as social commentary.  It made an excellent statement the way it ended. A sequel would take away from that.

Don't do it Ennis!  Don't do it!

Yes Heath do do it!! Then we get to see Hugh Jackman in tiny denim shorts................................. *THUD*

Seriously though this is the best news I,ve heard all day. It would be WONDERFUL if Louises original fan fic was made into a movie, because that is the ONLY plausable "moving on Ennis" fanfic I have ever read. Doesn,t someone on here know Heath Ledger? Couldn,t they just point him in this direction..........maybe?  ;) :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 12:26:19 pm »
Yes Heath do do it!! Then we get to see Hugh Jackman in tiny denim shorts................................. *THUD*

A woman after my own heart...
Seriously though this is the best news I,ve heard all day. It would be WONDERFUL if Louises original fan fic was made into a movie, because that is the ONLY plausable "moving on Ennis" fanfic I have ever read. Doesn,t someone on here know Heath Ledger? Couldn,t they just point him in this direction..........maybe?  ;) :)

The only character who would have to reprise his role is Heath. In multiple sequel scenarios that I can envision, there is absolutely no reason for any other character to re-occur.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2007, 12:58:01 pm »
Should this thread be moved to the fanfic forum?  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2007, 01:10:31 pm »

What souxi said!

:)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 01:15:05 pm »
this is getting silly!  I just got an email from a fan reader asking if "Taking Chances" is going to be the basis for the script of the sequel!  I hardly think a sequel is underway, and it sure won't be using my story as a script after the expense Annie Proulx went to in getting the story removed from the net!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 01:19:37 pm »
The only character who would have to reprise his role is Heath. In multiple sequel scenarios that I can envision, there is absolutely no reason for any other character to re-occur.

Aw c'mon!   "Jack Twist was in his dream", as Proulx's book states.  This would require Jake to reprise his role in flashback form — in sad scenes for the pillow wetting, and full-frontal nude sex scenes for the sheet wetting.

Get to work, filmmakers!

:laugh:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 01:22:56 pm »
this is getting silly!  I just got an email from a fan reader asking if "Taking Chances" is going to be the basis for the script of the sequel!  I hardly think a sequel is underway, and it sure won't be using my story as a script after the expense Annie Proulx went to in getting the story removed from the net!

Really?  :o
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 01:23:39 pm »
Aw c'mon!   "Jack Twist was in his dream", as Proulx's book states.  This would require Jake to reprise his role in flashback form — in sad scenes for the pillow wetting, and fully-frontal nude sex scenes for the sheet wetting.

Get to work, filmmakers!

:laugh:

I said the only character who would have to reprise his role is Heath. Flashback scenes with Jake are fine with me, though....  ;)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 01:25:43 pm »
Really?  :o

yes, really.  I didn't take down my stories and rewrite them willingly, Jeff.