Author Topic: Favorite Songs of the Week  (Read 30563 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Favorite Songs of the Week
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 08:05:27 pm »
Here is another one of my topics I have not posted anything to in a very long time so I will now. My current favorite song is still, after several weeks now, "All Or Nothing" by Theory of a Deadman. Here is the YouTube video. This group is great. Every song on their newest CD is great. I already have a ticket to see them at the end of August in Atlanta at Crue Fest. So chime in, what is your favorite song or songs of the week?

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 12:19:55 am »
Did I also mention that my favorite CD for the past several weeks is also by Theory of a Deadman and is called "Scars and Souvenirs." Here is the song I first heard that made me buy the CD right away when I saw it in KMart. The name is "Not Meant To Be." This is the best CD I have heard in a long time and did I say that this group is incredible. They are from Canada.

&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 02:34:31 am »
So what would be my favorite song of the week for at least 10 weeks now.............All Or Nothing by Theory of a Deadman......this is becoming a fast rising song on the charts as well so maybe I am not the only one who likes this. In my opinion, Theory of a Deadman has never done a bad song. Tonight I could have been, and had a ticket, to see 3 Doors Down, but I could not make it. I will make it to to see Theory of a Deadman in Atlanta one way or another.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 02:46:30 am »
I will post a video of "All Or Nothing" from a live performance someone recorded. The quality may be not that good, but this song is currently ranking within my top 5 songs of all time. I love it and I love Theory of a Deadman. The best group that has come around in a long time.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 09:13:36 am »
I'm not very much into music and this may be the first time I visit this thread, but I gave Theory of a Deadman a try - and I like it! :D
I like both songs, Not meant to Be and All or Nothing. The name of the band rings a bell in the back of my head, I know that I've heard it before, but don't know where. Maybe I should ask my daughter, lol.

Anyway, like the music and I liked the vid of Not meant to Be, the backwards slow mo was great.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 09:22:36 am »
I forgot to add my fav of the week: Daniel Merriweather "Change"

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2nf65BdXM[/youtube]

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 09:47:58 am »

An old classic group that have done it again

&hl=sv&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=sv&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I am sure you canĀ“t sit still to this song

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 09:58:50 am »

My kids at work favorite song

&hl=sv&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=sv&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Sonic is a caracter from Sonys television game Sonic

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2009, 06:44:26 pm »
My current fave....."Hush Hush" by the Pussycat Dolls

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTz43qMbvaI[/youtube]

embedding disabled.....you must click the link to hear/see the video

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 10:09:24 pm »
Great songs everyone. Please keep posting more.