BetterMost Community Blogs > Jack's Ramblings

Thoughts on Current TV Shows

(1/11) > >>

jstephens9:
Here is a place to put your thoughts on current TV shows as well as to list your favorite ones or your least favorite ones.

jstephens9:
One of my favorite shows has become one of my least favorite since last Thursday night. I am talking about Survivor and they voted out my favorite one, Aaron. I was not happy about that. The other tribe stole him and then two of the women threw the immunity challenge so that they would loose. And then they voted him off. I'm not sure how much I'm going to watch it after that since I don't really like any of the others. I probably will though. I will just pull for the one everybody hates the most, Jean Paul  :D

Kelda:
Well I heard Viva Lauchlin is so bad jack, that they're thinking of putting TAR on early. Bring it on I say! I can't wait to start downloading the eps as they air!!

injest:

--- Quote from: jstephens9 on October 20, 2007, 10:55:49 pm ---One of my favorite shows has become one of my least favorite since last Thursday night. I am talking about Survivor and they voted out my favorite one, Aaron. I was not happy about that. The other tribe stole him and then two of the women threw the immunity challenge so that they would loose. And then they voted him off. I'm not sure how much I'm going to watch it after that since I don't really like any of the others. I probably will though. I will just pull for the one everybody hates the most, Jean Paul  :D

--- End quote ---

!!!!

When did Survivor come back on???!! Why didn't someone TELL me!!

ARGH!!!

injest:
did ya'll see that show about the Cavemen?? from the Geico commercials??

oh my GOD that is the WORST show I have ever seen.....what the heck is the point? Only a silly over the top "Third Rock From the Sun" show would have worked with that premise to me...I think they are trying to shoot for "Seinfield"!!

It is PAINFUL to watch...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version