Author Topic: Introducing you to 'Reesenhaal'  (Read 16901 times)

yb

Re: Introducing you to 'Reesenhaal'
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2007, 10:15:33 pm »
I read on a celebrity blog that this whole thing is a faux-mance, cooked up because "Rendition" is tanking.

Seems plausible to me.

L

I have no opinion whether this whole thing is faux-mance or not, it might be true romance.  Considering the fact that just last week they were still denying there's a romance between them, and suddenly when the film is not well received, they are seen all over the tourists spots holding hands, hugging and kissing in front of the public is suspicious enough to warrant the speculation of why they are doing this now.  Either way it doesn't bother me, after all they are in Hollywood.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2007, 07:54:19 am »
Well, who knew that a thread about two celebrities possibly having a ro- or faux-mance would turn out to be so edifying for all involved?  :)

I'm really touched to hear where some of the participants on the thread are coming from with their comments, and reading here has helped me to realize the position of privilege I have, though not aware of it:  I get to be with kids/I want to be with kids.  It's a huge part of the pleasure of my life - they really do say the darnedest things.

And believe me, with a daughter, it's not gay men I look askance at.  And just to throw out here that one of my daughter's two babysitters since birth is a 70+ year old lesbian, who has been out since time began.  I love her, admire her, and trust her.

And if we were to have a poll, I'd vote for "Gyllenspoon."

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2007, 01:29:44 am »

O0

Heathen

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2007, 05:01:23 am »
Reese and Jake at LAX on October 22

FINALLY something that indicated there maybe more going on here!

Immediately after Reese does NOT look like she's happy to have been caught in a lip lock with Jake

And Jake finally headed for his gate

NOW I still say she would not be my choice for him.  BUT it doesn't matter if I see what he see's in her, what matters is that he sees it.  I wish them well but I'm not holding my breath I don't think this is "serious"... Just my 2 cents

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2007, 05:08:10 am »
I don't know - why be surprised if your picture is taken, if you are two major movie stars kissing in LAX?

But you know, I can build a case for the handholding and even the kiss:  Like we talked about on Heath Heath Heath, Matilda is nearly always being held when paparazzi are snapping pictures.  To me this is good sense on her parents' and caregivers' parts.  In the same way, I can totally picture two friends in the same situation holding hands for support and even safety.  And lots of us kiss good friends goodbye, especially if they are getting on an airplane.  So I still don't know.  :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2007, 05:09:53 am »
Is that Jake's passport in his hand?  Dude, put it away out of sight!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2007, 09:18:23 am »

Nah, it's his iPhone which he uses to keep up with the goings-on at Bettermost.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2007, 09:20:44 am »

It occurred to me while looking at the pictures how it must be hell to have photographers following you around everywhere you go. 

I read on E!Online that Britney Spears has 30-50 photogs assigned to her 24/7.

As much as I can't stand Britney, I can't imagine what it must be like to have a posse of 30-50 people, with great big cameras, dogging your every foot step.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2007, 11:00:57 am »
I read on E!Online that Britney Spears has 30-50 photogs assigned to her 24/7.

As much as I can't stand Britney, I can't imagine what it must be like to have a posse of 30-50 people, with great big cameras, dogging your every foot step.

L

Me neither.

Somehow that piece of information makes it a little easier for me to understand why, sometimes, some celebs lose their temper and take a swing at a photog. I'm not excusing that behavior, but I'm saying somehow I can now understand how and why it occasionally happens.

Those photogs sure don't have to trail Brit on my account. ...  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2007, 11:48:16 am »

Why?  At the airport when flying out of the country every two steps someone is going to ask to see it along with your boarding pass and ticket.  I don't put mine away until I'm actually seated on a plane.  :P