Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain 2 ???????????????????????????  (Read 40106 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Brokeback Mountain 2 ???????????????????????????
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2008, 12:42:20 pm »
Well it is obvious now that there will not be a BBM2 unless it had already been filmed. And no Artiste I don't believe there is a way to include Heath. Moremojo makes a good point, we are the sequel. So movie wise BBM has ended with the view out the window of the trailer. And they better never think about having a sequel using different actors. I would protest!!! Heath is Ennis and Jake is Jack PERIOD

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2008, 12:46:39 pm »
Sure would love BM II before other actors will not be in it!!

Now with Heath's passing... possible to still include him??

Hope so...

hugs!!

Artiste don,t be so silly. fgs how on earth could there possibly be a BBM2 now? Heath WAS Ennis and Heath has just died, (in case you,ve been asleep for the past week). I think you bringing this up now is extreemly disrespectfull. >:( >:(

mvansand76

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2008, 12:56:38 pm »
Artiste don,t be so silly. fgs how on earth could there possibly be a BBM2 now? Heath WAS Ennis and Heath has just died, (in case you,ve been asleep for the past week). I think you bringing this up now is extreemly disrespectfull. >:( >:(

fgs indeed. I don't believe this!    >:( :(

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2008, 02:51:37 pm »
Who is being disrespectful? Not I, no!!

On the contrary, I think that I am very respecfull, indeed, when I want BM II!!

Heath did do Ennis with respect... and not for insulting readily to others!! He also did it for humanity... for like not at all calling readily someone disrectfully for expressing his/her thoughts or feelings!

I see that at least I continue to admire his lead!!

And I do think that Heath could be in it too, with respect to his passing... since he dared select Ennis when other actors would not at all!!

Hugs!! Instead of insulting others! May we all respect others!!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2008, 09:05:11 pm »
(I know I'm going to regret his in about 15 minutes but  :-\)

Artiste-

Perhaps you are being misunderstood. Say, there were to be a BbMII (God in heaven and all the saints NO) . How would it be possible to include Heath?  If you know something that the rest of us dont...

Heathen

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2008, 09:32:39 pm »
Well it is obvious now that there will not be a BBM2 unless it had already been filmed. And no Artiste I don't believe there is a way to include Heath. Moremojo makes a good point, we are the sequel. So movie wise BBM has ended with the view out the window of the trailer. And they better never think about having a sequel using different actors. I would protest!!! Heath is Ennis and Jake is Jack PERIOD

Agreed.   Even if they ever did consider a BBM2 I would only have gone to see it if all the original cast members were in it.    Even Jake as Jack in flashbacks.     But even before Heath passed away, it seemed very unlikely it would ever happen.    Jake and Heath have put BBM far behind them.   They both said on Oprah that if they knew how popular BBM was going to be they could never have done it.   

Which is too bad.   I would have enjoyed seeing Heath as Ennis again.   Maybe driving down to Childress to meet Bobby and Lureen.    Perhaps even going to spend some time helping out on the Twist farm after Old Man Twist dies.     Ennis coming to grips with his sexuality and his lost for Jack.   Maybe Ennis even.....   well, never mind.   It is all impossible now.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2008, 11:58:09 pm »
Agreed.   Even if they ever did consider a BBM2 I would only have gone to see it if all the original cast members were in it.    Even Jake as Jack in flashbacks.     But even before Heath passed away, it seemed very unlikely it would ever happen.    Jake and Heath have put BBM far behind them.   They both said on Oprah that if they knew how popular BBM was going to be they could never have done it.   

Which is too bad.   I would have enjoyed seeing Heath as Ennis again.   Maybe driving down to Childress to meet Bobby and Lureen.    Perhaps even going to spend some time helping out on the Twist farm after Old Man Twist dies.     Ennis coming to grips with his sexuality and his lost for Jack.   Maybe Ennis even.....   well, never mind.   It is all impossible now.

I sure would have enjoyed seeing Heath as Ennis again too. I was never sure I wanted there to be a sequel, but before this tragedy I at least knew it was possible. It is so sad to think now that the possibility is gone forever. I wish I just could go back to a time where I knew I could see Heath on anything and know that he was alive and well. It is still so hard to accept.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 03:58:58 am »
You know what REALLY has pissed me off? I expect this will get deleted too and I,ll probably get m,y account banned, but such is life eh?
Yesterday I made a post, subsequently deleted, in which I objected STRONGLY to Artistes crap about a BBM2 with Heath somehow appearing in it, even though he has died. A fact which seems to have escaped Artisted notice. Maybe he has been on mars this past week? Anyway, my post gets deleted, because apparantly I disrepected him and obviously hurt his feeling along the way, BUT, he is STILL allowed to post all this crap and they are allowed to stay? How is that right? Yes I speak my mind, I always have done and I always will do. I stand by everything I said. It is extreemly disrespectful of him to be talking about poor Heath appearing in a movie when he,s not here to appear in it!!! I,m absolutly furious I really am. But hey, as long as we dont, hurt Artistes feelings that what matters eh? End of rant. >:(

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 11:47:25 am »
You know what REALLY has pissed me off? I expect this will get deleted too and I,ll probably get m,y account banned, but such is life eh?
Yesterday I made a post, subsequently deleted, in which I objected STRONGLY to Artistes crap about a BBM2 with Heath somehow appearing in it, even though he has died. A fact which seems to have escaped Artisted notice. Maybe he has been on mars this past week? Anyway, my post gets deleted, because apparantly I disrepected him and obviously hurt his feeling along the way, BUT, he is STILL allowed to post all this crap and they are allowed to stay? How is that right? Yes I speak my mind, I always have done and I always will do. I stand by everything I said. It is extreemly disrespectful of him to be talking about poor Heath appearing in a movie when he,s not here to appear in it!!! I,m absolutly furious I really am. But hey, as long as we dont, hurt Artistes feelings that what matters eh? End of rant. >:(

Where was your post deleted and who deleted it Souxi? You have every right in the world to object strongly to something that was said that you don't agree with. I'm glad that you posted your feelings here on my blog. I also think that the comment about Heath somehow appearing in a sequel was very disrespectful. Like you say he is not here with us any longer to appear in anything like that and to suggest so is way out of line. I totally agree with you. You continue speaking your mind and you can rant on here anytime you want. As I say, I am in complete agreement with you.

Jack

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2008, 01:25:47 pm »
Hey Souxi,

I guess your post was deleted because it looked like a "personal attack" on Artiste.    That's about the only thing that Phillip allows to get deleted.     I was not part of that.   I try to keep out of such politics.

But I do agree with you.   It seems that people can post any bizarre crap they want no matter how controversial it is and who it offends, as long as it is not directed at a specific person.     As for Artiste?   well 90% of everyone here has him on ignor anyways.    Alot of people are tired of his repetative posts and bizarre thoughts.

Hey thank you very much for that. I really appreciate it. Yes I know thats, why it was deleted, but I feel better for saying what I did. I,m not sorry atall. If that offends anyone then so be it. I,ve got it off my chest and I have nothing more to say him. Well nothing repeatable anyway. ;)
Cheers. xxxx   :-*