Author Topic: BBM @ RED VIC MOVIE HOUSE SF TODAY 05/13 7pm 1727 Haight St @ Cole  (Read 1921 times)

Offline ptannen

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls!

So far I know that Eric, my friend Paul from Saucalito, proably some other locals like Julie, and I are going.  Anyone else?

Paul and I will be having dinner after the movie and y'll welcome to join us, as long as you've smartened up!

Below, I've copied the plan that SF Eric posted to another thread.

Pete

Here are the details for THE RED VIC MOVIE HOUSE in San Francisco on Saturday 05/13.  1727 Haight St @ Cole.

BRING CASH, no credit cards accepted at either location.

Meet at the Persian Aub Zam Zam bar between 6-6:30.  1633 Haight St.

Meet in front of the theatre at 6:30pm.  BBM starts at 7pm.  This may be a very full showing.

Possible dinner or cocktails after the movie.

http://www.redvicmoviehouse.com/

http://sanfrancisco.citysearch.com/profile/904084/san_francisco_ca/persian_aub_zam_zam.html?cslink=search_name_noncust&ulink=search_5_searchslot3_520__0_profile_5_1
Is there anything interesting up there in heaven?

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: BBM @ RED VIC MOVIE HOUSE SF TODAY 05/13 7pm 1727 Haight St @ Cole
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 06:31:50 pm »
Oh, Pete, I wish I could be there with you guys!  I was so disappointed when I learned I'd have to work at another Prom tonight, but.....   (ever hear a child support?!)   ::)

I'll be seeing you and Julie and Eric and ALL the others soon, though--  I can't believe we'll be meeting this many friends in a matter of weeks!

Have fun tonight at the show... (I'm so jealous!)   Give us a report later on--  audience size?  reactions?  See anything new in this screening that you never noticed before?  It happens! 

Talk to you soon,

Melinda   :D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."