Author Topic: Ennis and Jack are not USA Midwesterners . . .  (Read 2477 times)

TJ

Ennis and Jack are not USA Midwesterners . . .
« on: May 13, 2006, 06:58:04 pm »
Some people actually believe that the US States which are on the Eastern Slopes of the Rocky Mountains and at the Western Edge of the Central Plains States are Midwestern States.

Historically speaking in regard to where Justin lives, he is NOT in the Midwestern USA. The USA's historical Midwest is actually EAST of the Mississippi River.

I live in Oklahoma. It was never a Southern State, and certainly not a Midwestern one. My paternal grandfather was born in Midwestern State, Illinois. But, he moved to Indian Territory before Oklahoma became a state.

Historically speaking, Indian Territory was the 1st of the three South-Western US territories to become a state in the 20th Century.

Wyoming is not a midwestern state either. It is connected with the Central Plains of the USA on its Eastern side and it is a Rocky Mountain state. It is a real Western State. I know that I don't have to tell you that.

So, in reality, historically and geographically speaking neither Justin nor I can  even present a "midwestern rural gay perspective" in the BetterMost Forums. We are NOT midwesterners.

Here is what I communicated with Justin about the men "cheating on their wives": IMO, men who are exclusively homosexual in their sexual orientation and fall in love with each other before they get heterosexually married are not cheating on their wives when they have sex with each other, they are cheating on their male lovers when they have sex with women.

Offline DecaturTxCowboy

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Ennis and Jack are not USA Midwesterners . . .
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 07:14:24 pm »
Historically speaking in regard to where Justin lives, he is NOT in the Midwestern USA.

Well...like the C&W song goes, "We're from TEXAS....SCREW you!"

Honest, those are the words.

Ok...so it was a tad Jim Bowie centric....
Take it like a man - steady and strong, not a lot of fuss and carring on.  True to a promise, I can ride in any storm.  So bend over and take it like a man...Too much of a good thing is a good thing.

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Ennis and Jack are not USA Midwesterners . . .
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 08:01:05 pm »
Here is what I communicated with Justin about the men "cheating on their wives": IMO, men who are exclusively homosexual in their sexual orientation and fall in love with each other before they get heterosexually married are not cheating on their wives when they have sex with each other, they are cheating on their male lovers when they have sex with women.

Hmmm...interesting.