Author Topic: Male Swim Wear  (Read 33437 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Male Swim Wear
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 10:03:17 am »
Board Shorts INDEED!   y'all are blind, blind I tell ya!     The male physique is a beauitful thing. I'm with Gary & Jeff why hide your light under a bushel unless of course you don't have a light and only a bushel  ;D  ;)
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 11:14:10 am »
You mean these ones ....

Oooh and this one's quite nice too ...

Susie  :D

Nice way to start my day.  ::) I didnt know this guy was the new James Bond, but he looks fabulous.  I want him!

Perhaps I can change your mind about board shorts with this picture Gary .....

;D

Susie  :-*

OMG Susie Ryan is Gorgeous.  Hmm thanks for helping me restart my day with these nice Halloween TREATS

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 11:52:26 am »
OK OK keep your hair on!  :P He's Hugh Grant btw .... he's really rather nice!

You mean't this Hugh....

Not bad  ;D

Susie  :)

Now THATS more like it. Absolutly GORGEOUS. Would be nice if that towel slipped a bit though. ;)
And Jeff, sorry to disagree but IMO, there is nothing remotely nice about Daniel Craigs body. I stand by what I said...yuk. Now Hugh on the other hand.........................*THUD*. :-*

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 11:57:04 am »
Now THATS more like it. Absolutly GORGEOUS. Would be nice if that towel slipped a bit though. ;)
And Jeff, sorry to disagree but IMO, there is nothing remotely nice about Daniel Craigs body. I stand by what I said...yuk. Now Hugh on the other hand.........................*THUD*. :-*

Well Daniel Craig is not pretty like Hugh Jackman but his body is as nice IMO.  BUT that is the beauty of this world we live in, there is someone for everyone, and everyone will be viewed as attractive by someone... I think that's lovely.

So cheers to Hugh and Hugh, and Brad, and Daniel and of course Jake as well as the countless other handsome men out there from this ardent male admirer.

:-*
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 06:39:51 pm »
And Jeff, sorry to disagree but IMO, there is nothing remotely nice about Daniel Craigs body. I stand by what I said...yuk.

Sure enough, Susie, so yukky that he got picked to play James Bond. ... ::)

Geez. ...  ::)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 07:11:10 pm »
Sure enough, Susie, so yukky that he got picked to play James Bond. ... ::)

Geez. ...  ::)

Now, now, let Siouxi be, there's no accounting for taste.  ;)

Yes, Daniel Craig may not have a lovely mug, but he doesn't have to be a pretty boy.  There's plenty of room for pretty boys and manly men.  Ryan Phillippi's pretty pretty face just looks vapid in comparision.  No wonder he and Reese broke up, they probably fought over the mirror in the morning. 

Now I love Jake dearly, but his body is not on my top 10 list of hot bodies.  When he's really cut, yes, when he's not, he's just alright and board shorts make his body look like a tree trunk and not in a good way.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2007, 09:33:53 pm »
Now, now, let Siouxi be, there's no accounting for taste.  ;)

Sure enough. I just hope she doesn't get lonely, being the only person in the whole wide world who thinks Daniel Craig is "yukky."  :(

Ryan Phillippi's pretty pretty face just looks vapid in comparision.  No wonder he and Reese broke up, they probably fought over the mirror in the morning.

:laugh: 

"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 10:01:24 pm »
Well then, how about this for fightin words: I don't think Ryan Phillipe is very attractive! Period. I mean, let Reese have the mirror.

Now, Ryan Gosling is a different story. Though I've heard that he's gotten chubby, apparently (?) for a part. Guess he'd better keep his board shorts on, for now.

Daniel Craig is not bad. Not exactly pretty, but interesting.

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 03:12:48 am »
Sure enough. I just hope she doesn't get lonely, being the only person in the whole wide world who thinks Daniel Craig is "yukky."  :(

:laugh: 

Nah I won,t get lonely Jeff. I could sit and look at Hugh Jackman ALL day, every day forever. I,m sure someone else somewhere in the world thinks Daniel Craig is yuk too: if not well then I can live with being the only one. Now then, back to that picture of Hugh.........................*THUD* ;)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 09:27:59 am »
I hope you didn't mean me ... I think Daniel's quite nice.  His head's a bit small .. or perhaps his shoulders are too big ??? ... not bad though, not bad at all! ;D

Susie

No, I didn't, and I apologize for not watching where I was going and falling into the Horrible Pit of the Sound-Alike Screen Name.  :o  My bad. ... :(