Author Topic: Male Swim Wear  (Read 33202 times)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Re: Male Swim Wear
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2009, 08:29:14 am »
Well I have just had a lovely half hour going through this thread. I am now very confused so I did not vote. I guess if really pushed though, for any of the guys who make me weak, i.e Heath, Hugh J and Pierce Brosnan, it would be the board shorts.

I love the line of hair that goes from the tummy button down, and if the shorts have slipped so as to reveal only a glimpse of what may lie below, then so much the better. The amazing cover that Heath did on one magazine, can't remember which, where his jeans are slipping so as to just reveal, that glimpse are for me far more sexy than getting the whole lot at once. Ditto the pictures of Heath in board shorts.

I have a very active magination, so if it is someone I will never see naked, then leave a little something for me to fill in !!!!

I am odd though I know, I also love just a glimpse of a  slim wrist revealed by a shirt cuff, and long slim fingers send me into a frenzy.

I´m with you 100%, Fiona!

Board shorts + treasure trail =  8)

injest

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2009, 01:48:12 pm »
Well I have just had a lovely half hour going through this thread. I am now very confused so I did not vote. I guess if really pushed though, for any of the guys who make me weak, i.e Heath, Hugh J and Pierce Brosnan, it would be the board shorts.

I love the line of hair that goes from the tummy button down, and if the shorts have slipped so as to reveal only a glimpse of what may lie below, then so much the better. The amazing cover that Heath did on one magazine, can't remember which, where his jeans are slipping so as to just reveal, that glimpse are for me far more sexy than getting the whole lot at once. Ditto the pictures of Heath in board shorts.

I have a very active magination, so if it is someone I will never see naked, then leave a little something for me to fill in !!!!

I am odd though I know, I also love just a glimpse of a  slim wrist revealed by a shirt cuff, and long slim fingers send me into a frenzy.

It is as they say, horses for courses.

they call that the 'happy trail"; I dont' of course, being such a lady and all, I don't even NOTICE that kind of thing.... ;D ;D

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2009, 04:39:38 pm »
they call that the 'happy trail"; I dont' of course, being such a lady and all, I don't even NOTICE that kind of thing.... ;D ;D

Yeah right and I believe in father Xmas and the tooth fairy.  I never knew it was called that,  but it certainly is a happy trail.

Hmmm think I might go and dig out those photos of Heath,board shorts and "happy trail"

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2009, 06:38:02 pm »
Board shorts! - Sometimes not showing a lot is sexier than showing too much!  Those pictures of Jake in his shorts are HOT!!!

I gotta agree with ya.

I think a guy in board shorts is just tooooo cute!

I don't want to see my guy in a thong or anything revealing.  ::)  Let me unwrap it at home!  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!