Author Topic: What attracts you most  (Read 13847 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
What attracts you most
« on: October 31, 2007, 01:39:58 am »
What is it that sits your radar tingling, that gets your juices flowing, that makes you want to throw caution to the wind.  What attracts you most to a potential lover.  Looks maybe,  perfection of face and form, or is it just one feature or combo, nice eyes, great voice, pretty feet, big hands, bald heads?  Or is it Personality,  Charm, Poise, Humor?  Maybe you're all about the money and seeing and being seen?  Or is sex your measure, great mind blowing no holds barred physical attraction, the kind of chemistry that makes you see fireworks?

Tell us what attracts you most, inquiring minds want to know.   ;)
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: What attracts you most
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 01:46:49 am »
Personality, sex and looks. Probably in that order.  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 01:52:19 am »
For me it's Chemistry, that certain undefinable something that seems to draw you to another person like a magnet and you just KNOW it's right, then Personality, then Sex and if I'm lucky he looks good too!.... I was VERY lucky  ;)
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 11:57:02 am »
Personality. There is always that physical, someone is gorgeous, admire beauty thing. But if they are all show and no go than what the hell is the point.

I have known very attractive people who became ugly because they were ugly on the inside and not so attractive people who became beautiful because they are beautiful on the inside. Some people may say this is not true but for me it is. Maybe because I am ugly on the outside, I am more tuned into this.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 01:26:45 pm »
"Other": He doesn't wear board shorts.

;)  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Scott6373

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 01:36:45 pm »
Let me be the first to publicly admit, that I am initially attracted by looks, but they better have something to back that up with

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 01:40:44 pm »
Lets see...Looks but don't have ta be good looking. In order I prefer Elks, Wolfes, Otters and then Bears. Then personality and lastly sex. But sex would be the hard part cause I always looked fer really strange thangs.

TampaTalon ^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

moremojo

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 01:44:02 pm »
The very first thing I notice is looks (I'm only human), but I don't go in for one kind of look. I'm attracted to lots of different "types" of guys. There's no physical formula that fits for me when trying to describe my attractions.

And then the personality comes into play, and this is very, very important. Like Wishes, I have had the experience of becoming acquainted with people whose looks were appealing, but lacked a commensurate personality, and the attraction withered; conversely, people who didn't attract notice at first on a purely physical basis can sometimes become beautiful in my eyes due to their charming inner qualities.

If the relationship develops into the physical realm, simpatico sex is essential if the relationship is to continue along those lines. The sex doesn't need to be "hot" or particularly passionate (in fact, I go in for more tender, gentle moods), but the sexual chemistry has to be there if the relationship is to have a physical component.

Lastly, I look for, or at least hope for a similar world-view or values in my partner. The values of the other would not have to mirror my own, but they would have to be ones I could respect (I couldn't date a virulent racist, for example). Compassion, sincerity, and the honoring of the life of the mind are all important aspects I hope to find in someone with whom I am intimate.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 01:58:11 pm »
I voted too.  The first thing I notice is looks of course, but like TampaTalon, it doesn't necessarily mean good looks. Personality is most important.  I also voted for money.  What you guys don't think money is important? Ha
Doesn't have to be a lot of money just responsibility with money...  Sex is good but really its not the most important thing to me.  I look for compatibility

Scott6373

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 02:02:08 pm »
I voted too.  The first thing I notice is looks of course, but like TampaTalon, it doesn't necessarily mean good looks. Personality is most important.  I also voted for money.  What you guys don't think money is important? Ha

Sure do, but the last time I went up to a guy and said I wanna f&*ck you, but let me see your financial statement first, it didn't go so well.   ;D :laugh: