Author Topic: Indianapolis Colts  (Read 31842 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Indianapolis Colts
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 11:44:56 pm »
Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!Damn!Damn!

and things started out so well too!
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 04:36:37 am »
Peyton Manning and Tom Brady meeting on the field to shake hands after the game

:'(

:-\

;)

It was a G*R*E*A*T game though  ;)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 04:46:20 am »
Peyton Manning and Tom Brady meeting on the field to shake hands after the game

:-\

;)

It was a G*R*E*A*T game though  ;)

It was a good game Dottie! Thanks for rooting for Indianapolis! We appreciate it.

God. Tom Brady is SOOOOO CUTE!! I can't help it. The man is gorgeous. I've always thought so. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.  :laugh:  :laugh:

WHOOO LORDY!!!  :D :D :D

Peyton is cute too btw....  ;)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 09:36:45 am »
Good morning, sports fans!  Sorry, David and Dottie.  Cowboy Tom just wanted to say hi:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 10:06:17 am »
I know I shouldn't moralize, but for some reason I'm finding that I'm liking Tom Brady less and less--for dumping a pregnant girlfriend--and liking Peyton Manning more and more because I'm assuming those TV commercials he's doing these days indicate a sense of humor about himself.  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 12:08:29 pm »
I know I shouldn't moralize, but for some reason I'm finding that I'm liking Tom Brady less and less--for dumping a pregnant girlfriend--and liking Peyton Manning more and more because I'm assuming those TV commercials he's doing these days indicate a sense of humor about himself.  ???

You are not alone Jeff!  I feel the same way... my feeling about Tom just haven't been the same since the pregnant girlfriend incident... and Peyton is always so damn cute in those commercials and so damn sincere!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 12:27:34 pm »
You are not alone Jeff!  I feel the same way... my feeling about Tom just haven't been the same since the pregnant girlfriend incident... and Peyton is always so damn cute in those commercials and so damn sincere!

I admire a man who is comfortable enough in his own skin that he can allow himself to look a little silly. That's the impression I have of Peyton Manning.

Tom Brady is still hot, but sometimes, "Handsome is as handsome does."
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 12:28:59 pm »
Oh, I always think of Forest Gump when I see Peyton Manning.   ;D  He's got a big grin, down home attitude.  His commercials are quite funny.  

Yep, Tom Brady is a cutey, but flying out to L.A. for your baby's delivery and then flying right back to Boston afterwards to be with your new girlfriend just seemed so classless. Couldn't he have stayed in L.A. longer to be with his newborn.  It's like he didn't want to be bothered but he new it would be terrible P.R. to be a no show.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 01:09:33 pm »
Yep, Tom Brady is a cutey, but flying out to L.A. for your baby's delivery and then flying right back to Boston afterwards to be with your new girlfriend just seemed so classless. Couldn't he have stayed in L.A. longer to be with his newborn.  It's like he didn't want to be bothered but he new it would be terrible P.R. to be a no show.

Tacky. Really tacky.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 02:04:37 pm »

Sorry David, they came very close... ???

Beautiful mind