Author Topic: Stupid and Mindless TV Shows  (Read 49632 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Stupid and Mindless TV Shows
« on: November 02, 2007, 07:20:03 pm »
I watch them sometimes. Most of them are stupid, freaky, mindless and dumb, but I I'd be lying if I said I didn't sometimes watch them.

Do you sometimes watch these stupid shows? I'm gonna be so embarrassed if I'm the only one who does it! <blush>

Here's a clip of a show I'm watching right now.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DNr5376NHE[/youtube]

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Stupid and Mindless TV Shows
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 07:40:45 pm »
Well I'd like to be able to vote HELL no  ;D but I must be honest sometimes I get caught when channel surfing and it's like watching a train wreck I cannot look away even though I'm disgusted with them for putting it on and myself for getting caught.  ::) I can however honestly say there are none that I watch regularly! ;D
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 08:06:10 pm »
No.  Good old TiVo, no more channel surfing.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 08:14:37 pm »

A lot of tv is mindless and stupid,, but by these are we talking reality shows like survivor, and
americas top model...?   Or jerry springer et all   ?

Beautiful mind

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 08:53:11 pm »
While exercising, I watch The View. Does that count as stupid? Your call. But I'm going to start exercising earlier because I discovered that The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, which definitely aren't stupid, are aired in the hour before The View.

Otherwise, I only watch a couple of hours of TV a week. And there's more than enough interesting stuff on TV to fill that time that I don't have to resort to stupid shows. I very rarely watch anything I don't specifically set out to watch. I'm not a TV snob. I actually think there are lots of really great shows on TV!

I can be susceptible to stupidity, though. I've only had cable TV for a couple of years, and early on I discovered that I can easily get caught up in shows about celebrities' most idiotic moments or shows in which they try to put together a fashionable outfit in an hour for less than $100. Potentially I could spend all my free time doing this. So I rarely watch cable TV at all.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 09:41:21 pm »
David -- I must give you props for having the balls to admit to watching "I Love New York".

The reason I know it takes courage is that -- sometimes I watch it too. I try, try, try not to pause long enough to get a glimpse while I'm switching channels, but it's like Dot said---you can't stop looking.

And it's amazing to me how so much of her breasts can be OUT of her clothes, and she still has so much still IN her clothes. I'm sure she paid a lot of money for those ones!

Plus--her mother is something else! She has an opinion, and she lets everyone know about it! She never tries to be politically correct anyway.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 09:47:10 pm »
David -- I must give you props for having the balls to admit to watching "I Love New York".

The reason I know it takes courage is that -- sometimes I watch it too. I try, try, try not to pause long enough to get a glimpse while I'm switching channels, but it's like Dot said---you can't stop looking.

And it's amazing to me how so much of her breasts can be OUT of her clothes, and she still has so much still IN her clothes. I'm sure she paid a lot of money for those ones!

Plus--her mother is something else! She has an opinion, and she lets everyone know about it! She never tries to be politically correct anyway.

Sister Patterson: "You a freak. You freaky. You're a freak and you're nasty. You're bottom of the barrel nasty. You a FREAK and I bet you've hurt an animal too!"

Remeber when she said that, Shasta? I think she said it to The Entertainer.

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 10:20:05 pm »
There is one stupid and mindless tv show that I watch all the time.  It's called CNN.   ;D

Gary

:laugh: ;D :laugh: :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 10:23:29 pm »

Sister Patterson: "You a freak. You freaky. You're a freak and you're nasty. You're bottom of the barrel nasty. You a FREAK and I bet you've hurt an animal too!"

Remeber when she said that, Shasta? I think she said it to The Entertainer.

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah--that was funny. She picks her favorites, doesn't she? She does not like Midget Mac at all. And she doesn't like the one who told NY that he had a big dick either--haha--that was pretty forward.

You know--when they were on with Flava Flav, Tiffany's dad was along -- I wonder what Sister Patterson did with that poor man?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 01:03:44 am »
Yeah--that was funny. She picks her favorites, doesn't she? She does not like Midget Mac at all. And she doesn't like the one who told NY that he had a big dick either--haha--that was pretty forward.

You know--when they were on with Flava Flav, Tiffany's dad was along -- I wonder what Sister Patterson did with that poor man?

Are you talking about the show called "The Flavor of Love"? I remember that show. I also remember when Pumpkin spit in Tiffany's face. Remember that? I remember Tiffany's dad too I think. I think Tiffany is so cute!  :)

Yeah, Sister Patterson HATES Midget Mac! Midget Mac is one of my favorites. He's funnier than hell. Remember when his group couldn't figure out a jingle for their product, and Midget Mac jumped up on the table and said "Our cologne smells so good you'll want to SMACK YOUR MOMMA!!!"   :laugh:  :laugh: