Author Topic: Stupid and Mindless TV Shows  (Read 49635 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Stupid and Mindless TV Shows
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2008, 09:10:22 pm »
Didn't "Rock of Love" get some kind of kudos from some organization or list or something? Maybe that was just a sarcastic award.   :D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2008, 09:23:55 pm »
FLAVOR FLAAAAAAV!!

It starts at 9 PM ET on Vh1 so don't ya'll forget to watch it!!  :D

After two seasons of Flavor of Love (and now a third season), two seasons of I Love New York (and PROBABLY a third season) and two seasons of Rock of Love, it has become apparent to me that trying to find love in a group of strangers DOES NOT WORK, although I certainly wouldn't mind at all if 24 gorgeous hunks started competing for my attention and affection!

Yummy!  :D

FLAVOR FLAV!!!

wait...what you talking about!!? It is OBVIOUS to me that New York and Flava Flav was MEANT to be together! that right there is true love! and I fully expect her to show up this season and PROVE it!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2008, 03:02:18 pm »
FLAVOR FLAV!!!

wait...what you talking about!!? It is OBVIOUS to me that New York and Flava Flav was MEANT to be together! that right there is true love! and I fully expect her to show up this season and PROVE it!

No Jess, I don't think New York will show up. Remember she's with Tailor Made now. Oh. That's right. They already broke up, didn't they?

I'm expecting to see Brigitte Nielsen come running in yelling "FOOFY! FOOFY!" :laugh:

Wouldn't that be a trip? :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2008, 07:23:50 pm »
No Jess, I don't think New York will show up. Remember she's with Tailor Made now. Oh. That's right. They already broke up, didn't they?

I'm expecting to see Brigitte Nielsen come running in yelling "FOOFY! FOOFY!" :laugh:

Wouldn't that be a trip? :)

oh you KNOW New York is gonna show up!!

and yes, I be specting Bridgette to show up too...they havent' done a reality show in the past five years that didn't have HER in it!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2008, 08:59:56 pm »
Brigitte is on Celebrity Rehab right now.    8) :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2008, 08:15:13 pm »
David, is it true?! New York and Tailor Made already broke up?! Say it isn't so!!!    ;D They were all over each other on the reunion show.

I'd watch a I Love New York III. I want another Charm School.

No big surprise on who went home first on Fav Of Love III. Did anyone else think Shy is the new New York. She should stick around for just the drama factor unless she does something really stupid. The twin thing with the way they are being treated as one entity is a little creepy.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2008, 10:40:27 pm »
David, is it true?! New York and Tailor Made already broke up?! Say it isn't so!!!    ;D They were all over each other on the reunion show.

I'd watch a I Love New York III. I want another Charm School.

No big surprise on who went home first on Fav Of Love III. Did anyone else think Shy is the new New York. She should stick around for just the drama factor unless she does something really stupid. The twin thing with the way they are being treated as one entity is a little creepy.

That's what MediaTakeOut said!

http://www.mediatakeout.com/index.php?mod=search&q=Tiffany+Pollard&r=1

Oh, I'm sure there will be another I Love New York, Wishes. Coming this Fall, probably! :D

I couldn't believe Flav didn't like having his face touched! Did you hear him tell those women "Don't touch my face!" "Don't touch my face!" "I don't like my face touched!"

My boyfriend Alex LOVES to touch my face. That's all he do! Well, that and ONE other thing!!  :-X

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2008, 11:18:40 pm »
Thanks for the link to that site David. Some of those comments were cracking me up and people did not seem surprised. If they do another New York of coarse I'll be watching. It will all depend on ratings as that is what drives these shows I guess and Flav must get the ratings.

I hope you are having a wonderful Valentines Day with your Alex.  :)

I kissed my cat today!  :)

See you next week. I'm off to work for the next 3.  :(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2008, 11:23:26 pm »
Hi Wishes!! You and I BOTH will be watching the next I Love New York. I'm sure they will have one.

Well, Alex lives in London, England and he's home now. He will be coming back to Indiana at the beginning of March. I talked to him on the phone today and we both cried a bit. We miss each other. This is what I get for having an English boyfriend. Of course, he could say the same about me too! But we love each other very much and it's definately worth it. I'm hoping he will decide to me here, but I really don't know about that right now. Maybe. We'll see I guess.

Give your kitty a hug for me, okay? And DON'T WORK TOO HARD!! You hear me?

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2008, 12:08:54 pm »
So is anyone else watching "Celebrity Rehab"?

Jeff Conaway is a mess.  I feel so badly for him.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!