Author Topic: Stupid and Mindless TV Shows  (Read 49646 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Stupid and Mindless TV Shows
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2007, 07:44:19 pm »
I'm not sure if it's still being made or not.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2007, 08:12:06 pm »
Didn't they finish their final season this year? Or last year? My friend Rick is very similar to Carson. They don't look alike, but their sense of humor is very similar.

I didn't watch QEFTSG very often, but I always thought Kyan was very cute.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2008, 10:00:40 pm »
The "I Love New York" reunion is starting on VH-1! Is anyone going to watch it? I'm turning it on right now! :)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2008, 10:09:51 pm »
The "I Love New York" reunion is starting on VH-1! Is anyone going to watch it? I'm turning it on right now! :)

Thanks!!! I have it on now!! They are talking about chicken wings and cold-a** french fries.  LOL
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
    • BetterMost
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2008, 10:10:18 pm »
We have a 50" plasma set we bought the Christmas before this past one.  It's amazing how little time we spend watching it.  Besides the CSI's and Law & Order and current events programming, John and I watch very little television because we're always on here or doing something with the computer.

I never watch reality shows of any kind because it sucks my IQ away, and I suspect every last one of the people on them already has an agent and is trying to land their 15 minutes of fame.  The dumbest shows I watch are those mindless crime forensics and cop reality things.  John has a special place in hell for Dayle Hinman from TruTV (formerly Court TV)'s Body of Evidence.  I love to taunt him with her criminal profile show.  There she is with her blond hair inappropriately dressed in high heels wandering through crime scenes in the Everglades.  I love her.  Also great are: "Snapped" on Oxygen... women losing their minds and going insane and killing people, "Speeders" on TruTV with their lame excuses, "Intervention" on A&E so you will want to refill your Xanax prescription after an hour of that depressing television, "Cops" on Fox where people prove they are generally stupid, and any of the forensics shows on TruTV (they are really interchangeable) right down to the bad re-enactments.  I'm through with Dog the Bounty Hunter just because there is so much hair and boob work there, and anything with alleged psychics or paranormal researchers make me want to throw the television out the window.  These people are ridiculous.  They never solve anything - it's an hour in the Psychic Spec-U-Plex.  No thanks.  I'll take Mr. Hinman in the high heels anyday!
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2008, 10:11:23 pm »
Ya think Tailor Made and NY are gonna break up tonite??  8)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2008, 10:13:25 pm »
I'm through with Dog the Bounty Hunter just because there is so much hair and boob work there...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He got in trouble from a phone conversation not long ago -- I don't know if he'll be back for another season or not!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2008, 10:25:03 pm »
Ya think Tailor Made and NY are gonna break up tonite??  8)

Probably. They will find some sort of way to have a Season 3 next year. Remember the psychologist told New York that Tailor Made enjoys chasing women but he probably looses interest in them once he catches them? Remember that? Something will probably happen tonight. Did you see the previews for Flavor of Love part 3? It will be starting in February. If he has a Season 3, I'm sure New York will too. I guess we'll find out for sure pretty soon.

Did you see Sister Patterson kissing on Champion? SHEESH!!!! New York didn't like it very much either.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2008, 11:00:14 pm »
Did you see Sister Patterson kissing on Champion? SHEESH!!!! New York didn't like it very much either

Haha -- yeah. Isn't Sis P. married?? I liked the Entertainer's home life and his parents and the Pattersons getting into it.  LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2008, 11:26:23 pm »

Haha -- yeah. Isn't Sis P. married?? I liked the Entertainer's home life and his parents and the Pattersons getting into it.  LOL

Yeah, that was pretty funny!

It looks like Tailor Made and Tiffany are happy together. Maybe it will work out after all. I sure do hope so. She's a beautiful woman and the two of them make a very cute couple.

I'm not sure if Sister Patterson is married or not Shasta.