Author Topic: 500 Presets!  (Read 9670 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
500 Presets!
« on: November 10, 2007, 02:12:13 am »
Brokeback Mountain Radio reached a milestone today.  500 people have added the station to their presets on Live365!  :D  This means at least 500 unique listeners can tune in and listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio at the click of a dropdown box at any time!

I have watched this number climb steadily over the past year.  To make it to 500 is a great milestone.  It means 500 people like the station and intend to tune in again!  I'm sure the station has had many more unique listeners over the last year and a half since it's been on the air, but who didn't necessairly log in while listening or add the station to their presets.  I wonder just exactly how many folks over the past year and a half tuned in and listened and were touched....

Brokeback Mountain Radio is still going strong folks!  While the station's ratings arent what they used to be say back in Jan or Feb, it still attracts on average about 25 listeners a day.  Whoo-wheee!  :D  The selection of songs playing is the best of the best.  Those that were voted "thumbs up" many times.  And the playlist still continues to grow!  Thank you Brokeback Mountain Radio:D 

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Re: 500 Presets!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 07:27:58 pm »
Yay!  I will banner this as soon as I get a chance.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
    • BetterMost
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 07:29:28 pm »
By the way, to make things easier with listeners finding the station, you can modify your banner to point people to: www.brokebackmountainradio.com which I have set up to redirect right to the Live 365 page.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 10:00:04 pm »
Brokeback Mountain Radio reached a milestone today.  500 people have added the station to their presets on Live365!  :D  This means at least 500 unique listeners can tune in and listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio at the click of a dropdown box at any time!

I have watched this number climb steadily over the past year.  To make it to 500 is a great milestone.  It means 500 people like the station and intend to tune in again!  I'm sure the station has had many more unique listeners over the last year and a half since it's been on the air, but who didn't necessairly log in while listening or add the station to their presets.  I wonder just exactly how many folks over the past year and a half tuned in and listened and were touched....

Brokeback Mountain Radio is still going strong folks!  While the station's ratings arent what they used to be say back in Jan or Feb, it still attracts on average about 25 listeners a day.  Whoo-wheee!  :D  The selection of songs playing is the best of the best.  Those that were voted "thumbs up" many times.  And the playlist still continues to grow!  Thank you Brokeback Mountain Radio:D 

Yee-haw!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline SFEnnisSF

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 02:48:21 pm »
By the way, to make things easier with listeners finding the station, you can modify your banner to point people to: www.brokebackmountainradio.com which I have set up to redirect right to the Live 365 page.

:D  :D  :D  :D  SWEET!   :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline SFEnnisSF

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 11:06:12 pm »
FYI. We have now reached 700 presets!  :D  :D  :D

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 08:21:44 am »
FYI. We have now reached 700 presets!  :D  :D  :D

That's very exciting, Eric!  I can listen on my CrackBerry now...I probably always could, but I only recently figured it out.   :P
"Laß sein. Laß sein."