Author Topic: My T-Shirt - My Dream - My Pictures  (Read 6289 times)

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
My T-Shirt - My Dream - My Pictures
« on: May 15, 2006, 01:46:35 pm »
T-SHIRT:  A while ago Jenny was so kind to make me my 'own' T-Shirt. Thank you Jenny! I love it! I received it about a week ago and might wear it (if I'm brave enough) to a Volleyball tournament on Wednesday..

[sorry, big pictures..]

DREAM: The other day I had my very first BBM-related dream.. I was in the back of a car - kind of sleeping - and Jake was in the car too. He was sleeping in the front, but somehow his arm was touching me. He seemed to like that and I did too, of course!  ;D The weird thing is, we were actually being kidnapped, but it didn't seem to bother us much.. At some point, I realised that Heath was in the car too.. That's all..  :-\

PICTURES: (see next post) In February I went to London for the BAFTAs. I got two pictures of Jake (though they are not very good pictures - I'll post them later). Anyway, the day after I walked to Leicester square again and took a picture of the "JARHEAD" and the "CASANOVA" billboard. Funny that both films had big boards showing on the same square in London. It was a rainy day (duh!..) and we went to see "CASANOVA" (had seen "JARHEAD" twice before).

The picture with the bus and the funny people inside..  ??? with funny orange cowboy hats  :o I took in Brussels a couple of weeks ago. I have NO idea what these people were doing. It looked like tourists (but the bus had a Belgian license plate) - but why those hats? Needless to say, it did remind me of BBM..  ;)

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline j.U.d.E.

Re: My T-Shirt - My Dream - My Pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 01:51:55 pm »
More pictures..

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 01:56:10 pm »
T-SHIRT:  A while ago Jenny was so kind to make me my 'own' T-Shirt. Thank you Jenny! I love it! I received it about a week ago and might wear it (if I'm brave enough) to a Volleyball tournament on Wednesday..

[sorry, big pictures..]

DREAM: The other day I had my very first BBM-related dream.. I was in the back of a car - kind of sleeping - and Jake was in the car too. He was sleeping in the front, but somehow his arm was touching me. He seemed to like that and I did too, of course!  ;D The weird thing is, we were actually being kidnapped, but it didn't seem to bother us much.. At some point, I realised that Heath was in the car too.. That's all..  :-\

PICTURES: (see next post) In February I went to London for the BAFTAs. I got two pictures of Jake (though they are not very good pictures - I'll post them later). Anyway, the day after I walked to Leicester square again and took a picture of the "JARHEAD" and the "CASANOVA" billboard. Funny that both films had big boards showing on the same square in London. It was a rainy day (duh!..) and we went to see "CASANOVA" (had seen "JARHEAD" twice before).

The picture with the bus and the funny people inside..  ??? with funny orange cowboy hats  :o I took in Brussels a couple of weeks ago. I have NO idea what these people were doing. It looked like tourists (but the bus had a Belgian license plate) - but why those hats? Needless to say, it did remind me of BBM..  ;)

~ j U d E

You're brave enough!  I wear mine every chance I get.  Mine says "Brokeback got me good."
People usually look and smile, some don't even get it, but I wear it proudly.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 01:56:30 pm »
Last two..

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 01:57:57 pm »
You're brave enough!  I wear mine every chance I get.  Mine says "Brokeback got me good."
People usually look and smile, some don't even get it, but I wear it proudly.
  :laugh: But DeeDee, what do you say when they ask you about the shirt and its meaning?!

~ j U d E

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 02:02:10 pm »
  :laugh: But DeeDee, what do you say when they ask you about the shirt and its meaning?!

~ j U d E

Not one person, except my idiot sister, has asked me what it means. They either smile like they know, or they don't...LOL
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 02:16:24 pm »
Cool shirt...

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 06:07:17 pm »
My Jenny love Tshirt arrived last week and it is black with "What are waiting for cowboy, a matin' call" in fluro pink letters, (there was some last minute discussion about changing the colour to blue, but it wasn't to be).  I haven't taken it off!  I unthinkingly wore it to the shop the other day and realised that once I reached 'civilisation' because I was drawing an inordinate amount of glances.  The guy behind the counter recognised the quote as being from BBM and asked where I got the shirt.  He now has the web site address.  BBM - bringing people together! hehehehe
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 06:24:04 pm »
Need to reply when I have more time. Damn you Jude! You actually got to se more of Jake than I did. I only saw the top of his head. Where were you stood in Leicester Square? And did you get as soaked as I did?
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 07:14:39 pm »
Great pics Jude.  Funny about the bus of cowboy hat wearing tourists.

I wear my 'Jack Twist?  Jack Nasty!' t-shirt to the club almost every other week and no body says nothing.