Author Topic: My T-Shirt - My Dream - My Pictures  (Read 6292 times)

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: My T-Shirt - My Dream - My Pictures
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 04:36:06 am »
Not one person, except my idiot sister, has asked me what it means. They either smile like they know, or they don't...LOL
Ha, DeeDee! My idiot sister will probably never ever even see the t-shirt!  ::) I think I'll dare..  8)

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 04:37:32 am »
My Jenny love Tshirt arrived last week and it is black with "What are waiting for cowboy, a matin' call" in fluro pink letters, (there was some last minute discussion about changing the colour to blue, but it wasn't to be).  I haven't taken it off!  I unthinkingly wore it to the shop the other day and realised that once I reached 'civilisation' because I was drawing an inordinate amount of glances.  The guy behind the counter recognised the quote as being from BBM and asked where I got the shirt.  He now has the web site address.  BBM - bringing people together! hehehehe
Fluro pink letters?! Ray, you'll never stop to amaze me.. Or shock me.. or..   ;D  :laugh:   :D  Got a picture of the t-shirt? With you in it?

~ j U d E

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 04:55:43 am »
Need to reply when I have more time. Damn you Jude! You actually got to se more of Jake than I did. I only saw the top of his head. Where were you stood in Leicester Square? And did you get as soaked as I did?
SOAKING WET like beavers! (can I say that?) HORRIBLE! I got there at around 11am. My friend joined me a while later. I had good company though. Two girls from London who went to all possible events and premières and a guy from eh.. outside London. We were standing near one of the big trees, next to the podium were they had the VIPs.. That was crap, 'cause they and the bodyguards were stealing our view from time to time. From BBM I only saw Jake and Ang (just a second, before he went up the ramp and disappeared into the Odeon cinema.). Saw Heath and Michelle on the big screen, but not in person.. Don't know how they went inside, because to go inside, they had to go up that ramp too and we were in full view of the ramp... Anyway, Jake stopped to give autographs to some kids - they were allowed closer for some unknown reason to me.. that's when I took a few - very bad - pictures... Will post them later..

~ j U d E

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 04:59:53 am »
Great pics Jude.  Funny about the bus of cowboy hat wearing tourists.

I wear my 'Jack Twist?  Jack Nasty!' t-shirt to the club almost every other week and no body says nothing.
Nothing at all? You should wear it more often  ;D I kind of fear the 'no reaction at all' and the 'stupid questions/comments'..

~ j U d E