Author Topic: Ennis or Jack had slave driving boss??  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Ennis or Jack had slave driving boss??
« on: November 30, 2007, 03:10:38 pm »
As I mentioned:
May I say:
that I tend to think that many bosses of Ennis were slave drivers. They kept him as like a slave, not paying him a decent wage! Some, many or one... at least!

Let me tell you a real story... likewise. When I was young, I worked in a chain store. There were four of us at attending customers for car and truck parts; dozens of other workers in the store, as well as mechanics; so it was a million $ one. Two of the ones working as I were unfortunately lazy foreigners (Jamaicans); they went behind in the rows, smoked and came back telling customers no such parts was available! And the other man was born in this country and worked his ass off getting those parts like I did exhausting us daily, for the customers! But when his father died, he told so to the owner and our immediate boss... as I witnessed that! But the owner said that if he went ot his father's funeral, that he must not expect to get his job upon his return! So I told him, that must be against the laws, you and I must go to the government or police! He said that he will not go to the government nor the police, and not come back for his job, since he and I had to work our asses off for those two lazy ones! I quit same time as he went away, not returning even for my cheque! That store owner was a brother to an Prime Minister of Canada (which PM is still known as a Peace Keeper). That store went bacnkrupt!

So who is heartless, the rich or we (I and him as slaves)??

Alma Jr. was not heartless like her mother was, and accepted her father's life as a bi or gay man; so, she got that her father will go to her wedding! There is a strong difference to her and her mother... because she educates herself!

You think so too?

And what about Jack's boss?

Hugs!

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Ennis or Jack had slave driving boss??
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 10:37:35 am »
Did Jack have a slave driving boss too?

Hugs!