Author Topic: New Greenlea Tale: The Rookie  (Read 140820 times)

Offline frantic65

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Tell me what you want, boy."
Re: New Greenlea Tale: The Rookie
« Reply #230 on: January 30, 2008, 06:44:22 pm »
"
Damn, Louise - with all this talk, somebody in Tourmaline needs to break into their toy drawers right quick! LOL!

Marie

Can you imagine all the trouble these boys would get into if they had had the internet available?? OMG look at the ideas Colson gets from his own imagination while mucking out stalls!! 
You're the love of my life
And the breath in my prayers
Take my hand, lead me there

I can't forget the taste of your mouth
From your lips the heavens pour out
I can't forget when we are one
With you alone I am free

~~Santana~~Love of My Life

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2008, 07:00:18 pm »
Can you imagine all the trouble these boys would get into if they had had the internet available?? OMG look at the ideas Colson gets from his own imagination while mucking out stalls!! 

LOL!  The mind boggles.  Although....I've got to say that I'd put Colson's stall-mucking imagination up against the best of them!  It's always those quiet ones, you know.....another reason why I can't wait to find out exactly what Jeremy told Nicky "in the dark." 

Was that an obvious enough hint?   :laugh:

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline frantic65

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Tell me what you want, boy."
« Reply #232 on: January 30, 2008, 07:15:04 pm »
LOL!  The mind boggles.  Although....I've got to say that I'd put Colson's stall-mucking imagination up against the best of them!  It's always those quiet ones, you know.....another reason why I can't wait to find out exactly what Jeremy told Nicky "in the dark." 

Was that an obvious enough hint?    :laugh:

Marie

Subtle as a sledgehammer!!  ;D  Now the real question is....will N&J co-operate & share their secrets with Louise???  ::)

PS. Thanks for the happier diversions bettermost buddiesl. This media crap is bringing me down again!!  :'(
You're the love of my life
And the breath in my prayers
Take my hand, lead me there

I can't forget the taste of your mouth
From your lips the heavens pour out
I can't forget when we are one
With you alone I am free

~~Santana~~Love of My Life

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #233 on: January 31, 2008, 01:17:30 am »
I wrote this hours ago and never posted the link!

For those of you who get your updates here, here is chapter 42 with Colson's new theory about Paula:

http://louisev.livejournal.com/247379.html  "Chapter 42"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #234 on: January 31, 2008, 09:10:22 am »

SPOILERS

This was a great conversation between Ellery and Colson.  Everything about it was so real - not only the dialogue, but their little gestures and expressions, as well.  How Colson grunted and chuckled, shook his head slowly, "brandished" his biscuit, studied Ellery quietly.  And I like that we can see how Ellery's mood is now glum and pensive, as opposed to the angry, cavalier attitude he displayed at the office.  He is truly in a quandary about the situation and his own feelings. 

But, hey, on the bright side, it appears that Colson did his part to keep the economy of Tourmaline going!  LOL!

Thanks!
Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2008, 12:54:16 pm »
I wrote this hours ago and never posted the link!

For those of you who get your updates here, here is chapter 42 with Colson's new theory about Paula:

You mean to tell me, that you wrote this hours ago, and we had to wait??? tsk tsk tsk, that will never do. Right, as punishment for that, we expect an extra long chapter today, FULL of smut with the new toys.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #236 on: January 31, 2008, 12:58:52 pm »
You mean to tell me, that you wrote this hours ago, and we had to wait??? tsk tsk tsk, that will never do. Right, as punishment for that, we expect an extra long chapter today, FULL of smut with the new toys.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahah you caught me.  I got so caught up in editing and posting the chapters of "Looking for Answers" that I didn't realize that I hadn't announced it.  Of course I think you were long in bed by then, Souxi!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #237 on: January 31, 2008, 04:26:27 pm »
hahahah you caught me.  I got so caught up in editing and posting the chapters of "Looking for Answers" that I didn't realize that I hadn't announced it.  Of course I think you were long in bed by then, Souxi!

I probably was. When I check back here tomorow, I expect to find a LONG page filled with smut with the new toys. :laugh:

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #238 on: January 31, 2008, 05:03:15 pm »
hahahaha !  man alive, I sure miss you demanding readers!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #239 on: January 31, 2008, 05:08:11 pm »

SPOILERS

This was a great conversation between Ellery and Colson.  Everything about it was so real - not only the dialogue, but their little gestures and expressions, as well.  How Colson grunted and chuckled, shook his head slowly, "brandished" his biscuit, studied Ellery quietly.  And I like that we can see how Ellery's mood is now glum and pensive, as opposed to the angry, cavalier attitude he displayed at the office.  He is truly in a quandary about the situation and his own feelings. 

But, hey, on the bright side, it appears that Colson did his part to keep the economy of Tourmaline going!  LOL!

Thanks!
Marie

What? I didn't read about no muffins... ;D

You're a master of dialogue Louise, but, of course, we already knew that.

Great chapter, thanks!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 10:51:15 am by belbbmfan »
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'