Author Topic: TOTW 20/07: What present would you like to give Jack or Ennis for Christmas?  (Read 17907 times)

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS

I´d give them a trip to Spain in order they could get married. :-*

Spain is such a beautiful country!  I urge anyone planning a trip to Europe to put Spain on the itinerary.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Oh, thank you Kerry. It was so nice to come online this morning and see this message. What a wonderful way to start the day!

For me, Jack and Ennis really do live in Quanah, in a turn of the century Queen Anne house that is painted rose with beige trim. Just my way to look at the world through rose colored glasses, I guess. :-)

L

At the risk of sounding delusional, Jack and Ennis are more real  for me than Jake and Heath ever could be.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Leslie, thanks for your rose colored vision.  I read about Jack and Ennis at Quanah over and over and over..

Thank you. This makes me more happy than you can imagine!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
At the risk of sounding delusional, Jack and Ennis are more real  for me than Jake and Heath ever could be.

You are not delusional at all. Join the club.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
A thought from my own life as a present for Jack............knowing what his relationship with Ennis truly means and should he forget that any of it ever meant anything.

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
Thanks Ryan!

Do you know that gay marriages are legal in Canada!!

You give me somehow an idea:
Since many gay men from the USA come to Canada to get married, that would be my added gift for Ennis and Jack; money for their marriage!!

Others from Canada or other countries are welcome to come too to get married, gay men, lesbian ladies... bienvenue, yes welcome!!

Hugs!! May freedom ring as we present gifts of hope to all Ennis' and Jack's in the gay and straight world!!

I'll kick in the 100 bucks for the Canadian license :)

TampaTalon^">

"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlin´
Spain is such a beautiful country!  I urge anyone planning a trip to Europe to put Spain on the itinerary.

Thanks,friend¡And it´s a less narrow-minded country than one can think ¡Sure.
I like your silences,quiet conversations of evident sensations,where our words are life´s tinsels.
The lost illusions are the found truths.

Offline Artiste

Everyday living is a miracle!! So may all Ennis' and Jacks in the world have their miracles of love!!

Even at Christmas and the Holidays and throughtout the year(s), we seek and accept love; that present is your presence!! I find more and more!!

I guess that I overlooked that present often... which touches us all!!

May you have Ennis and Jack's presentthe miracle of love!!
Hugs, hugs to you all everyday and now!!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

I would give Ennis a heart unencumbered by fear.  I would give Jack his Ennis.

Beautiful mind

Offline Artiste

May I also give Ennis and Jack that I swear too presenting them my eternal love!!

And I would help them start building a cabin too!!

Plus plant roses around it!!

Happy Gay day and 2008 to you!!