Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4528438 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #450 on: June 21, 2006, 06:43:24 am »
G'morning Les!

(rubs eyes)  I'm on chapter 49 of the second series of stories! 

OMG!  that Ellery is too much!    I can't believe I've read almost 150 chapters in two days!   LOL    What an emotional rollercoaster.   

Tell you what.. truth is, I've read so much fanfic between the Lazy L and Ennis & Ellery that the original story seems so far behind me now.   Almost a total flashback.
I am SOOO  ready for them to start filming either one of those stories.  With Heath Ledger and Jakey in their original roles of course.     Who should we cast as Ellery?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #451 on: June 21, 2006, 07:25:03 am »
The story is addicting, isn't it? I sit here waiting, waiting, waiting for each new installment. Too bad we read faster than Louise writes (and Louise writes fast!!).

We had the conversation about Ellery a few days/threads ago, and Dee came up with this guy. In fact, didn't you come up with a picture of him barechested? LOL Louise approves of him but thinks he is too young, so we'll have to make him look about 10 years older.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #452 on: June 21, 2006, 08:37:50 am »
G'morning Les!

(rubs eyes)  I'm on chapter 49 of the second series of stories! 

OMG!  that Ellery is too much!    I can't believe I've read almost 150 chapters in two days!   LOL    What an emotional rollercoaster.   

Tell you what.. truth is, I've read so much fanfic between the Lazy L and Ennis & Ellery that the original story seems so far behind me now.   Almost a total flashback.
I am SOOO  ready for them to start filming either one of those stories.  With Heath Ledger and Jakey in their original roles of course.     Who should we cast as Ellery?

The story is addicting, isn't it? I sit here waiting, waiting, waiting for each new installment. Too bad we read faster than Louise writes (and Louise writes fast!!).

We had the conversation about Ellery a few days/threads ago, and Dee came up with this guy. In fact, didn't you come up with a picture of him barechested? LOL Louise approves of him but thinks he is too young, so we'll have to make him look about 10 years older.

oooh! who is this louise and where can I find her BBM fanfic!?  ;D
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #453 on: June 21, 2006, 09:14:40 am »
oooh! who is this louise and where can I find her BBM fanfic!?  ;D

Louise is the author of three stories, two are finished, the third is in progress. The first one is called "Taking Chances" and can be found here:

http://louisev.livejournal.com/2743.html

The second one is "Looking for Answers" and can be found here:

http://louisev.livejournal.com/27985.html

And the third one (which is in progress) is called "A Second Chance" and can be found here:

http://louisev.livejournal.com/50230.html

Now, Kelda, you need to realize that you are very likely going to give up the next 48 hours of your life when you start reading these. They are totally addicting. LOL. The premise: story starts in 1984, two years after Jack's death. Ennis has been doing some reading, research about queer life, trying to come to grips with Jack's death and who he is. In the process of reading, he sees an ad for a gay bar in Laramie, WY. The story starts when he walks into that bar...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #454 on: June 21, 2006, 07:54:13 pm »
Congratulations to Front-Ranger, who just joined the illustrious 1000K club! (Her 1000th post was a poll asking how people plan to celebrate the solstice -- check it out!).

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #455 on: June 21, 2006, 08:07:00 pm »
Congratulations, Front...welcome to the club...

Will you guys start reading Louise's story, please, so you will get distracted and stop posting and maybe I won't have so much competition....???? Please???

vkm91941

« Reply #456 on: June 21, 2006, 08:12:18 pm »
Woo Hoo!  Welcome to the Loser's Club y'all, my names Vicki, biggest loser in the bunch...so far that is! LOL  ;) 

:-* Welcome :-*
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 11:21:43 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #457 on: June 21, 2006, 09:10:32 pm »
Woo Hoo!  Welcome to the Loser's Club y'all, my names Vicki, biggest loser in the bunch...far that is! LOL  ;) 

:-*Welcome :-*

Another random post, Vic, huh? I can match you one for one...LOL

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #458 on: June 22, 2006, 12:36:44 am »
Pile on the random posts, friends. My shoulders are broad. I'll see U and raise U one random post each!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #459 on: June 22, 2006, 06:23:12 am »
Good morning, everyone. East coast, checking in...

L